Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Shopping Carts

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:17 PM
  • 42 Replies

Ok im the first to admit i dont put those carts back religiously, but today i went to the grocery store, i had my left blinker on to turn into a spot.  the spot i wanted to turn in was next to two older ladies loading up groceries in their car.  they each had their own cart.  so i was waiting for them to finish up and settle in before i turned.  what does one lady do, she puts Both carts in the middle of the spot im trying to turn into.  so i laughed and said loud enough for her to hear me (no music on in the car, windows rolled down) you have to be fuckin kidding me.  and she just walked away. so i went to get out of the car to move them.  she didnt eve look at me.  like i said im guilty of not always putting carts back but i would NEVER leave them in the middle of the spot esp when someone, you clearly see is going to move into that spot.  this guy witnissed the whole thing and laughed his ass off lol.

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bcoll
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:20 PM
I always put my carriage back. But you still didn't deserve that ;) lol
l.a.m.b
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:22 PM

im actually laughing about it now but i was pissed when that happened lol.  at least until that guy laughed

Quoting bcoll: I always put my carriage back. But you still didn't deserve that ;) lol

mommieof38829
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:22 PM
I may not put them in the spot they go but they are never in a parking space. I would have called her a stupid bitch when I got out
poohbearkfc
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:23 PM
Actually as weird as it seems I like when people don't put the cart back then I have one by my car and I don'thave to leave the girls in the car to go get one.
l.a.m.b
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this

ohh i wanted to lol

Quoting mommieof38829: I may not put them in the spot they go but they are never in a parking space. I would have called her a stupid bitch when I got out

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:25 PM
I always put it back. But I lot loaded so I know how sucky it is. I hate when people could have pushed it ten feet but we're too lazy.
nellyoleson
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this
This is a gigantic pet peeve of mine. And I do always put them back. Fucking lazy asses.
MommyLehr
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:26 PM

I always put mine back. Mostly because I have worked at a grocery store and I have had to walk all over the stupid parking lot to gather the carts that people leave randomly throughout the lot. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:27 PM
Carriage?

Quoting bcoll: I always put my carriage back. But you still didn't deserve that ;) lol
l.a.m.b
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:27 PM

Quoting nellyoleson: This is a gigantic pet peeve of mine. And I do always put them back. Fucking lazy asses.

i could care less where the cart is but dont block a spot lol.  that just got to me til the guy who saw the whole thing laughed then i was like fuck it im just going to laugh too

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)