Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I kicked my nephew out of our house because he was smoking inside

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

My dad is a Vietnam veteran and he was a neurosurgeon before he retired years ago. His heath is declining and he's now on oxygen. My husband, my children, and I decided, we sold our house and move with him to be with him and I take care of him most of the time while my husband's at work and my husband and my children help him out whenever they can. My son's 12th birthday was Sunday and he wanted his family member and his close friends to show up and we have dinner, sweets, and games for everyone. Well on the door it saids "no smoking oxygen tank in use" well my 20 year old nephew was on the couch smoking and I aksed him to leave and he wouldn't so I took the cigarette out of his mouth, I grabbed his arm and pushed him out the door. He knew that he can't smoke in this house while my dad using an oxygen tank or it could of exploded. I'm sorry I was being rough on him, but he refused to listen and I'm doing the right thing to protect my dad's health and good thing neither my husband nor I touched a cigarette in our lives. His parents weren't there because they both had to work, but I told them and they said I did the right thing and he still lives with his parents they got on to him as well.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:25 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:28 PM
I would have done the same. What a little shit head. He was so disrespectful
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:29 PM
I don't agree with putting your hands on him, but I do the rest.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:31 PM

Quoting Danesmommy1: I don't agree with putting your hands on him, but I do the rest.

He refused to listen, he's still sitting down and he was smoking his second cigarette. I know it's wrong to put my hand on him, but I do what I have to do. He's mad at me of course, but his parents agreed with me. He's not a child anymore, he's an adult and he knows better.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:33 PM
He was definitely way put of line.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Danesmommy1: I don't agree with putting your hands on him, but I do the rest.

He refused to listen, he's still sitting down and he was smoking his second cigarette. I know it's wrong to put my hand on him, but I do what I have to do. He's mad at me of course, but his parents agreed with me. He's not a child anymore, he's an adult and he knows better.

susannah2000
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:33 PM

What would you do then if the little wanker wouldn't get up and leave?

DarksMama
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:34 PM
You did just fine! Little asshole needs to be mindful of people around him. Endanger the house, pay the price.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:34 PM
I don't know, call the cops?

Eta- thank came out snarky, I didn't mean it that way. I've never come across a situation where I've had to resort to such an extreme.

Quoting susannah2000:

What would you do then if the little wanker wouldn't get up and leave?

lollip0p
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:36 PM

Disrespectful wee shit. Good for you! You absolutely handled that perfectly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:36 PM

I would of dumped a glass of water in his face and then told him to get out. Cant smoke a wet cigarette. 

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)