Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you get one every year?

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:39 PM
  • 17 Replies
A special ornament for your kids for the xmas tree?

I do and I have all of mine from my first xmas up until last xmas,my grandmom buys one for me every year.Always made of gold with something engraved in it:)I don't know wth I'm going to do when the tree will not fit anymore
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2callmemom09
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:40 PM
No I don't :/ I have the ones my kids made me in school, that's it. My step dads family holds an annual ornament exchange, which I think is super cool!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maries_Mom23
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:41 PM

My girls do...usually just one from Targer or somewhere.  It's usually the character they're into at the moment.  Last year, it was Doc McStuffins and Barbie.  This year, who knows what it'll be! :) 

nodramahere
by Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:41 PM

I have purchased one for each of my kids each year, but they don't go on the tree. I save them. When the kids move out (my youngest will be going to college next year, my oldest is autistic and a little slower in the moving-out area), I will buy them a little tree for their first Christmas and give them all of the ornaments I have collected for them over the years.

supermama322
by Kaylee on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:42 PM
Yupbwe get our kids each 1. My Mum gets all the kids, dh and me like 3 each.
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:42 PM

Yes I do. So do my parents. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:42 PM
We do. They open it on Christmas Eve. I try and get them an ornament that reflects their likes or interests that year. My mom and mil also give my girls a new ornament each year. They each have a small tree in their rooms with their ornaments.
mes_deux_amours
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:43 PM
Yes we get a family one every year and one for each boy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:43 PM
Yup! Every year!
RollinJazzlers
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:43 PM
My grandmom kept mine until I bought my own house.I have 49 ornaments between mine and the kids lol

Quoting nodramahere:

I have purchased one for each of my kids each year, but they don't go on the tree. I save them. When the kids move out (my youngest will be going to college next year, my oldest is autistic and a little slower in the moving-out area), I will buy them a little tree for their first Christmas and give them all of the ornaments I have collected for them over the years.

PlaysAllDay
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:43 PM
We get a family one made each year.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)