Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hard work does not pay off

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

this is just a rant!

Idk why i am still at my job, really! they promised me a promotion they gave to someone else. So i figured maybe i could get employee of the month, kinda give me some of my confidence back! I worked really hard for both these things, I came in when they needed me to, i never call out i was never late and I did EVERYTHING they asked even if it was someone Else's work.  They gave the promotion to someone they hired from outside, the girl is 21 years old and extremely immature, she has task she has to do and makes everyone else do them. She just stands there either barking orders or chit chatting with the guys. 

Shes has had several complaints, me being one of those people and no one likes her bc of the way she acts. The chick got employee of the month! No one knows why or how. She doesnt work, she acts very condecending. AND shes had several complaints shes also failed her eval! I have no idea how this happend but I do know that my confidence is shit right now and im about to walk out!

Rant over

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
susannah2000
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:40 PM

Lots of employments aren't fair. You are always free to find another job.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:41 PM

i have been trying for months

Quoting susannah2000:

Lots of employments aren't fair. You are always free to find another job.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:41 PM

My guess is she is either related to boss somehow or sleeping with/dating someone higher up in the company.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:53 PM
You complained about her? Not a good idea.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)