Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sil, You are cutoff from our family...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies

so sil has pushed me for the last time... so i don't know why i keep trying with her, but i mostly try for my husband's sake and go out of my way to be nice and inviting.

So i am hosting a girls night wrapping party to wrap our presents for our family and friends and signigifgant others and she said to me, "idk, send me a reminder text the week of and we'll see" okay.. well that was a little rude IMO but whatever.

tweleve minutes later she sends me a text "BTW daniel and i are only getting presents for the kids this year"

By kids she means... all my daughter's cousins but not my daughter.

its one thing to take hatred out on my husband and me, but its a whole other thing. fucking dispicable... you need to grow up bitch, your 19

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sheramom4
by Emerald Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:33 PM
3 moms liked this

Why do you assume she means all of the kids but your daughter?Is your daughter not a young child? 

It seems like at 19 she is on a limited budget and plans to only buy for the small kids in the family. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:34 PM

bump

peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:34 PM
2 moms liked this

I dont see the issue, she told you well in advance that she woukdnt be buying for your kid so dont buy for hers

Problem solved

lollip0p
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:35 PM

How do you know she meant that?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I would have taken that to mean all kids in the family. Sounds like she's struggling financially and would feel awkward at your party.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemysnugbugs
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:35 PM
How old is your daughter?
PPCLC
by AZ Lizard on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:36 PM
3 moms liked this

She gave you notice on her plans. She's not under obligation to buy anything for your daughter.

I'm thinking the problem doesn't really rest with her.

fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:36 PM

How do you take what she wrote to mean she is excluding your daughter whom I assume is her niece? Correct?

hayliedlr
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:37 PM
How did you come to the conclusion that she meant all your daughter's cousins and not your daughter?
Peaceful.chaos
by Emerald Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:38 PM
This

Quoting fullxbusymom:

How do you take what she wrote to mean she is excluding your daughter whom I assume is her niece? Correct?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)