Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't take it seriously because

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Just saying
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 5, 2014 at 8:27 AM
Guess no one liked this last night. All well:-)
Goodybag1
by CuteiPie on Nov. 5, 2014 at 8:29 AM
If i do say so myself.
deb02121980
by Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 8:31 AM
True
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 5, 2014 at 8:31 AM

I don't think there is anything wrong with judging.  Judging makes the world better by criticizing those who are doing bad things.  For example, judging people who murder people, rape, harm others, wear fur, or drive SUVs are all examples of the positive nature of juding people.  

TheRingmaster
by on Nov. 5, 2014 at 8:32 AM
Very, very true. This is why I try very hard not to judge. I do not like others doing so to me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 5, 2014 at 8:32 AM

I agree with you, I find most of them don't have their shit together and that's why they are so worried about telling everyone else on here.  Anything anyone quotes me with, ends up not even being read. lmao

owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 8:33 AM
Drive SUVs lol.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

I don't think there is anything wrong with judging.  Judging makes the world better by criticizing those who are doing bad things.  For example, judging people who murder people, rape, harm others, wear fur, or drive SUVs are all examples of the positive nature of juding people.  

Pipersmom1988
by That b1tch!! on Nov. 5, 2014 at 8:33 AM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 5, 2014 at 2:52 PM
I drive a full size conversion van which is bigger than some SUVs. Some people need to get over the SUV issue.

Quoting owl0210: Drive SUVs lol.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I drive a mid size SUV and have no problem with them. I actually want the Infiniti QX 80. That thing is a beast LOL.

Quoting Anonymous 4: I drive a full size conversion van which is bigger than some SUVs. Some people need to get over the SUV issue.

Quoting owl0210: Drive SUVs lol.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)