Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Freaking thieves at dd school. So tired of them!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
Dd 14 had her nikes sneakers stolen from her gym locker. Her BFF had her sneakers stolen too. This isn't the first time she has had something stolen out of her gym locker. Last year it was her under armour cleats that were brand new. I just wanted to bitch about it.... Little bastard thieves!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:17 PM
How are they getting in lockers? That sucks.
kgracio
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:17 PM
Is the school doing anything about it?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:20 PM
I really don't know. The girls are so paranoid about making sure their lockers are closed and locked .

Quoting Danesmommy1: How are they getting in lockers? That sucks.
Shadowed_Star
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:21 PM
What is the school doing?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:21 PM
They said buy an additional lock for the locker. They "will check the cameras". Not sure for what?? Girls leaving the locker room, how dumb.

Quoting kgracio: Is the school doing anything about it?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:22 PM
Really nothing... I'm not sure what else to do besides getting her an additional lock.

Quoting Shadowed_Star: What is the school doing?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:23 PM

I feel you. My son goes to a high school where a lot of black kids are bussed in. He and the other boys cannot wear their expensive Lebron, Carmelo, etc sneakers or they will be beaten and they will take them. Assholes.

WickedOpal
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:26 PM

Carve her initials in/on the bottom and use a permanent marker on the inside of the sole.  Then, when they come up missing, they can make all the girls who were in there show what they have and the sorry thief will be identified.  They cannot put cameras inside the locker rooms, but they often have them outside in the halls.  Go old school on those who think they are too smart to get caught.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:26 PM
Does their color really matter?

Quoting Anonymous 2:

I feel you. My son goes to a high school where a lot of black kids are bussed in. He and the other boys cannot wear their expensive Lebron, Carmelo, etc sneakers or they will be beaten and they will take them. Assholes.

lilyrose842006
by Lily & Audrey's Mom on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:26 PM

I had a nice pair of sneakers stolen from my gym locker in 7th grade and then the next year for gym shoes, my mom bought me a cheap pair of Keds-type tennis shoes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)