Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My six year old is ruining Christmas

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:46 PM
  • 51 Replies
5 moms liked this
Christmas is my super bowl. Seriously! I love Christmas! I have already started decorating.. Not even kidding.

So tonight, I had my 6 year old write out his final Christmas list.

3 books
A box of microwave popcorn
Popsicles
A new bear

That is it... I even suggested things to him like more Lincoln logs, a new hot wheels track, Disney infinity...

Nothing.. Then he says mom, Santa has to get the other kids stuff too, so I can't be greedy.

Ugh. You grateful, well mannered, thoughtful, kind and giving child you!!! Please help mommy spoil you!!

Lol love this kid
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunsetchick34
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:48 PM
2 moms liked this
Can I send you my four kids lists. Lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:50 PM
😒
lollip0p
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:52 PM

IonlyGrowBoys
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:52 PM
Lol.. Still waiting for my step daughters list. Her mom said she would send it by the weekend.. Then I'll let you know lol
On a serious note...

Looks like we might have to go to the mall and pick a name from the angel tree

I'm thinking about having him adopt a child this year, since he seems to be in the spirit of giving!!! :)

Quoting sunsetchick34: Can I send you my four kids lists. Lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:52 PM
Ahh. Ds asks Santa for the expensive gifts because we can't afford them. Lol. Santa and the elves make everything so they don't have the same costs we would. Thats why he still believes in Santa - cause that man delivers.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:53 PM

So you have a "grateful, well mannered, thoughtful, kind and giving child..." and you want a spoiled child?

Or, is this just a brag post in disguise? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:53 PM

aw, get that kid something really special and then let him pick from an angel tree or something and have him help give another kid a special christmas too. my kids like to shop for another child that is in need. that's a sweet boy you got :)

exhaustedmother
by Amy on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:55 PM

Oh how sweet! I wish my kids were like that :)

krusesbaby
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:55 PM
So get him what he wants from santa and you give him the other things. That way santa had enough tongive to other kids and he got the bigger items too.

Also, Lincoln logs are crazy expensive! Have they always been that much? I just looked recently lol
sunsetchick34
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:55 PM
That's an awesome idea..they also have stuff you can do thru the sch, like fill a basket for less fortunate kids. Kudos mama.

Quoting IonlyGrowBoys: Lol.. Still waiting for my step daughters list. Her mom said she would send it by the weekend.. Then I'll let you know lol
On a serious note...

Looks like we might have to go to the mall and pick a name from the angel tree

I'm thinking about having him adopt a child this year, since he seems to be in the spirit of giving!!! :)

Quoting sunsetchick34: Can I send you my four kids lists. Lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)