Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She wants child support to continue....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies

Mobile Photo

Whats your opinion on Trista Reynolds wanting Justin Dipietro to continue paying child support for Ayla?

**For anyone who doesnt know, Ayla Reynolds went missing 3 years ago**
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
csxt99
by Jennifer on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:56 PM
2 moms liked this

I do not know the story, but that sounds like a bunch of shit. If the court finds that he needs to pay his ex to support a kid that neither one of them has currently, then the judge has lost his or her ever-loving mind.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:57 PM
2 moms liked this
I think the money should be banked, NOT GIVEN TO THE MOM
lollip0p
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:57 PM

That's disgusting. Unless...does she want the money to keep searching? I could understand that...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:58 PM

I have never heard of any of these people, but she does not have custody, and is not providing support, so what is the deal, what's the rationale for the child support.  

Maybe we should continue to get my dad's paycheck even though he died several years ago.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:58 PM

I don't know the story, but that's outrageous.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:59 PM
Sounds like she's a cm member.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:59 PM
Knowing her IRL is totally different than her interviews on how shes still fighting

Quoting lollip0p:

That's disgusting. Unless...does she want the money to keep searching? I could understand that...

kgracio
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:00 PM
I agree with this

Quoting Anonymous 2:

I have never heard of any of these people, but she does not have custody, and is not providing support, so what is the deal, what's the rationale for the child support.  

Maybe we should continue to get my dad's paycheck even though he died several years ago.

lollip0p
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:00 PM

I don;t know the story. Is she a friend of yours?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Knowing her IRL is totally different than her interviews on how shes still fighting
Quoting lollip0p:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:01 PM
Lord, no. Shes a pathetic druggie loser who got my uncle thrown in jail over HER drugs

Quoting lollip0p:

I don;t know the story. Is she a friend of yours?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Knowing her IRL is totally different than her interviews on how shes still fighting

Quoting lollip0p:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)