Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he is gone and i blame them....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 78 Replies
Dh is gone......forever....the hazard of the job.... He was a truck driver. He was my best friend and love of my life. An amazing father to our kiddo. Now I will never be able to hold him again, nor kiss him, smell him, see that awesome smile, feel his love surround me. All because someone with road rage.

He couldn't pull over into the other lane because of the cars on that side. So this jacked up 4x4 truck pulled out in front then slammed on his brakes... I don't know much else besides he made sure no one else was hurt. His truck is just a crumpled mess. I miss his voice....

Please I beg you all. Be more understanding of those big rigs......I think I'm going to take another pill the doctor gave me. Knock myself out again for a few more hours. I'm used to an empty bed but now its even more empty......
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katcb1019
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg.... so very sorry for your loss!! My dh is a trucker as well and this is my biggest fear. Prayers for you and your childrenn
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Goodybag1
by CuteiPie on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:14 PM
I'm sorry, I'm praying for your family at this difficult time.
sunsetchick34
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:14 PM
Wow mama.... My condolences. ..plus take care of yourself. Hugs...
jharley
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:15 PM
So sorry for your loss. My grandfather was a truck driver so I always give them the space and respect they deserve. Rest up and do what you need to do to get through this tuff time.
kgracio
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:16 PM
I'm sorry for your loss.
rosemagic01
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:16 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss.

SleuthMaria
by Love a tomb. on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:17 PM
So sorry for your loss!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:18 PM

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I will take your message to heart. You'll be in my thoughts. 

littlelamb303
by Emerald Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:18 PM

I am so sorry.  I do agree with you that road rage is a HUGE problem.  The person that did this should be charged.  What an idiot to do that in front of a truck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:18 PM
I think this is the fear for anyone married to a trucker. The kiddos don't understand. I barely do...I keep it together as best I can but it is like my soul as just been ripped from me.

Quoting katcb1019: Omg.... so very sorry for your loss!! My dh is a trucker as well and this is my biggest fear. Prayers for you and your childrenn
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)