Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my s/o left me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
Yup Times got tough and he just bailed on me.Better yet he left me at his dad's house.We moved out of our house today and can't move into the new one until the 10th but I guess that's not happening now.So he and the dog left,he said he only loves the dog and he's done and this is all because the place I found wouldn't be ready until the 10th.Guess I see where I stand in his life,I love how I'm so important.It hurts:(
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lollip0p
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:29 PM

He sounds like a child. Let him go.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:30 PM
:( I know but I can't help but be hurt,there's no coming back if he can just do that than I'm done but it hurts so bad

Quoting lollip0p:

lollip0p
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:32 PM

I'm sorry, I'm sure it does. You're stronger without him though. You'll soon be happier not worrying about his tantrums!

Quoting Anonymous 1: :( I know but I can't help but be hurt,there's no coming back if he can just do that than I'm done but it hurts so bad
Quoting lollip0p:

the_dude
by abides on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:33 PM
You're better off.
frankiesma530
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:34 PM

Damn he said he only loves the dog? Good riddance!

DarksMama
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:39 PM
This can't JUST be over the delay with your housing. What other shenanigans has he pulled lately? Where are you expected to live now?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:40 PM
Thanks...I hate to go anon because I have talked to all of you a million times...I'm just embarrassed:(

Quoting lollip0p:

I'm sorry, I'm sure it does. You're stronger without him though. You'll soon be happier not worrying about his tantrums!

Quoting Anonymous 1: :( I know but I can't help but be hurt,there's no coming back if he can just do that than I'm done but it hurts so bad

Quoting lollip0p:

lollip0p
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Ok, now I wanna know who you are! lol. You were just 'nice, sweet anon' a min ago ;)

Kidding, kidding. That's what anon is there for. So you can speak freely about whatever you wish.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Thanks...I hate to go anon because I have talked to all of you a million times...I'm just embarrassed:(
Quoting lollip0p:

Quoting lollip0p:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:44 PM
I'm at his dad's,I'm going back to my home town tomorrow about 4 hours away.It's where my family are

Quoting DarksMama: This can't JUST be over the delay with your housing. What other shenanigans has he pulled lately? Where are you expected to live now?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:45 PM
Lol

Quoting lollip0p:

Ok, now I wanna know who you are! lol. You were just 'nice, sweet anon' a min ago ;)

Kidding, kidding. That's what anon is there for. So you can speak freely about whatever you wish.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Thanks...I hate to go anon because I have talked to all of you a million times...I'm just embarrassed:(

Quoting lollip0p:

Quoting lollip0p:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)