• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it really that odd?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
My bf is 35, I'm 22, he pursued me and I thought I would give him a shot. He didn't know how old I was exactly, he thought I was almost 30, not in the way I look in the way I act. But according to his dd's mom I'm just some gold digger with daddy issues.....don't know anyone who would be a dad at 13 but ok?

I didn't even want to give him a chance at first, when I met him he was drunk with a bunch of his buddies but he was so persistent that I gave him a shot...didn't think it would last nearly a year...
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lollip0p
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:26 PM
5 moms liked this

It's a pretty big age gap, and to be honest, you don't really sound all that mature.

KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:29 PM
Gold digger? Is he that well off at 22? Typically the younger woman with the older man gets that term. :p
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:29 PM
Oh boy!! You've made it nearly a YEAR!?!! Well by golly, you guys are golden!

You don't sound all that mature, so it seems to me that he's probably immature. My husband is roughly his age (as are our friends) and the word drunk has not been a part of our vocabulary in more than 10 years.
Cmgmqmmom
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:31 PM
He sounds immature. So you're even, I suppose.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:31 PM
You can really tell that from a post on the Internet lol

Quoting lollip0p:

It's a pretty big age gap, and to be honest, you don't really sound all that mature.

BibliophileMom
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:32 PM
This. I'm 26, DH is 31.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Oh boy!! You've made it nearly a YEAR!?!! Well by golly, you guys are golden!

You don't sound all that mature, so it seems to me that he's probably immature. My husband is roughly his age (as are our friends) and the word drunk has not been a part of our vocabulary in more than 10 years.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:32 PM
Never said it was a huge accomplishment just thought we would have gone on one or 2 dates and have been done with it

Quoting Anonymous 2: Oh boy!! You've made it nearly a YEAR!?!! Well by golly, you guys are golden!

RheaF
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:32 PM
DH is 11 years older than me. We started dating when I was 20, he was 31. This December will be 10 years and we are stronger than ever. At first his family and friends didn't like me much, but as time went on they came around. I actually get along great with his parents now.

MilkLover0203
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:33 PM
She's 22.

Quoting KairisMama: Gold digger? Is he that well off at 22? Typically the younger woman with the older man gets that term. :p
crumpy_gat
by No. on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:33 PM
You're both legal so who cares
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)