Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
Me and my dh have been married for a little over a year and been TTC for about 9 months. I know for some people it takes years but we are getting so discouraged. Dr said it's normal to take a while but idk. Any suggestions?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 8, 2014 at 12:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2014 at 12:16 AM
Buml
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 12:17 AM
Track ovulation
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2014 at 12:18 AM
I do

Quoting Anonymous 2: Track ovulation
the_dude
by abides on Nov. 8, 2014 at 12:19 AM
Ovulation prediction kits, that's how I got pregnant this time, never tried them before, it was weird, but it worked!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 12:19 AM
Were you on BC before you started?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2014 at 12:21 AM
Yeah

Quoting Anonymous 3: Where you on BC before you started?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 12:27 AM
It can take quite awhile for it to get completely our of your system. I'd try an ovulation kit. Take your temp and track you cycle daily.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yeah

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2014 at 12:32 AM
I hope that's all it is.

Quoting Anonymous 3: It can take quite awhile for it to get completely our of your system. I'd try an ovulation kit. Take your temp and track you cycle daily.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yeah

our.love.story
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 1:08 AM
It really sucks to hear, trust me, I know, but you may just have to keep trying until you get to where a doctor will test you, unless you're already there in which case you should go get tested just to ease any worries you may have. I saw that you said you were on birth control before, that could just be taking forever to get out of your system, especially depending what you used. Is your weight good? I know lots of people who lose weight and then get pregnant, including myself. How about diet, exercise, and habits? Eating clean, getting yourself walking, and giving up smoking may all benefit you.

It's so hard when you want something so bad and can't seem to get it, I've been there. My husband and I tried for years, did the ovulation kits, tracked with a thermometer, all that. I was convinced something was wrong with one of us so he went and got tested, everything came back perfect, I figured it was me, decided I'd go for testing when we moved to our new state, moved here, and found out we were pregnant. This was after losing weight and just not letting myself stress. Hopefully it happens soon for y'all!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)