Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boob Pain --- Help Me?!?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

Today, I woke up with an annoying pain above (but towards the middle) of my right boob. It wasn't a constant pain, but kind of a pulse (a few at a time). It's happened on and off all day. 

It doesn't hurt to touch the area. I don't feel any lumps either. I sleep on my stomach and the girls are 40D. It obviously didn't scare me enough to call my dr or go to the er, but it doesn't seem to be going away either. Any inclination of what I could've done to cause this pain?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 8, 2014 at 12:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Xanexia
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 12:17 AM

I get swollen glands all the time, and also cysts, both which can hurt,  If the pain doesnt go away, see a doc, but it is prob nothing

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2014 at 12:19 AM

Thanks. 

Quoting Xanexia:

I get swollen glands all the time, and also cysts, both which can hurt,  If the pain doesnt go away, see a doc, but it is prob nothing

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2014 at 12:29 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2014 at 12:36 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 12:41 AM
If you don't mind me asking , how do you know that theyre swalloen glands ? What do you feel In your breasts ?

Asking because I have pain on my right boob . I don't feel lumps or anything it just hurts specially when I wake up .
My doc checked me and told me that it all seems fine but I'm going again on Monday just to make sure that all is ok and get a referral for an ultrasound so that I can be 100% sure :)

Sorry for rambling lol I just didn't want to look like a weirdo

Quoting Xanexia:

Xanexia
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 12:46 AM

I know they are swollen glands because I had them checked out by the doc.   I can tell you this... if it hurts is is generally not cancer... 

Quoting Anonymous 2: If you don't mind me asking , how do you know that theyre swalloen glands ? What do you feel In your breasts ? Asking because I have pain on my right boob . I don't feel lumps or anything it just hurts specially when I wake up . My doc checked me and told me that it all seems fine but I'm going again on Monday just to make sure that all is ok and get a referral for an ultrasound so that I can be 100% sure :) Sorry for rambling lol I just didn't want to look like a weirdo
Quoting Xanexia:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 12:47 AM
Is your period coming soon? I get horribly sharp stabbing pains in my boobs before my cycle.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:06 AM

Nah. Actually just ended last week.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Is your period coming soon? I get horribly sharp stabbing pains in my boobs before my cycle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)