Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cruise/Airplane question?

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:57 AM
  • 16 Replies
Ok me and my hubby has never been on a cruise in our entire life. We're always hearing how fun it is too go on one. I unfortunately have never been on a airplane either. But we just recently won a cruise to the Bahamas, for 3 nights and 4 days. I'm so excited! We're planning on going during spring break this april. Ok here's the problem,I'm so scared about this EBOLA crisis..I know, I know the CDC claims it's not that serious,and that we as the media, need not to be so alarmed about this.."But I just can't help it! So my question to you ladies,would you still go on this cruise or continue being paranoid and forget about the whole thing?
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 9:01 AM
2 moms liked this
We just got back from a 7 day disney cruise it was awesome. You have a better chance of dying in a car accident then getting Ebola
NOLAdy
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Heck yeay, I'd still go.  YOLO, right?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 9:04 AM
I'd go! I've been on at least 10 cruises and I live them - worth every penny.

What cruise line are you taking and what port are you leaving from?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 9:04 AM
I just got back from a cruise on the actual ebola ship, we were fine, it was all just the media blowing things out of proportion. Go and have a good time
jan925
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 9:06 AM
Thanks hun.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I just got back from a cruise on the actual ebola ship, we were fine, it was all just the media blowing things out of proportion. Go and have a good time
jan925
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 9:07 AM
Carnival cruise, delta airlines, to Miami port.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'd go! I've been on at least 10 cruises and I live them - worth every penny.

Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 9:08 AM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 9:11 AM
I haven't done a Carnival cruise for awhile, but you'll have a great time! Go to YouTube and search your ports of call - watch the clips from others for tips on what to do and where to go. It really helped me the last time we went. :)

Quoting jan925: Carnival cruise, delta airlines, to Miami port.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'd go! I've been on at least 10 cruises and I live them - worth every penny.

TheRingmaster
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 9:13 AM
Yrs..do you plan to exchange bodily fluids with your fellow plane and cruise mates? If not, then relax. Now if this is a swingers even, lol, by all means avoid. ;)
jan925
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 9:34 AM
Funny.but thanks for the advice.

Quoting TheRingmaster: Yrs..do you plan to exchange bodily fluids with your fellow plane and cruise mates? If not, then relax. Now if this is a swingers even, lol, by all means avoid. ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)