Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the perfect body?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

The body YOU have is perfect YOU are beautiful YOU are worth more then you think..

That is all :) have a good day  

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 8, 2014 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ConcernedCousin
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 11:39 AM
The one you're happy with
_mimimosley_
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

bcoll
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 11:40 AM
I was going to say "For me? The one I've got." :)
lapcounter
by Race Mom on Nov. 8, 2014 at 11:40 AM
I am very happy with mine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Missdameanor
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 11:41 AM

Mobile Photo

Leissaintexas
by Emerald Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 11:42 AM
Yep. A perfect body is the one that responds to commands like, get up and walk, and hold your child's hand. The body that carries and delivers 3 kids and keeps going even when I'm sick, and the one that hubby still can't get enough of after 15 years. It doesn't look like it did when I was 25, but my body is perfect.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 11:51 AM
Lmao A size zero did not even exist in Marilyns time. How ridiculous. And, "says" the woman who had a 22 waist, three inches smaller than the average model of her time. Please don't use Marilyn's name in quotes she, obviously, didn't say.

Quoting Missdameanor:

Mobile Photo

Missdameanor
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 11:53 AM
It's an inspirational meme for women, I will use it how ever I choose =)

Quoting Anonymous 2: Lmao A size zero did not even exist in Marilyns time. How ridiculous. And, "says" the woman who had a 22 waist, three inches smaller than the average model of her time. Please don't use Marilyn's name in quotes she, obviously, didn't say.

Quoting Missdameanor:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 11:58 AM
Impirational? A compete and utter lie inspires you? Not shocked. You seem to like bs. It is defamatory and deceptive. Just like you! Lol

Quoting Missdameanor: It's an inspirational meme for women, I will use it how ever I choose =)

Quoting Anonymous 2: Lmao A size zero did not even exist in Marilyns time. How ridiculous. And, "says" the woman who had a 22 waist, three inches smaller than the average model of her time. Please don't use Marilyn's name in quotes she, obviously, didn't say.

Quoting Missdameanor:

Mobile Photo

Missdameanor
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 12:02 PM
Lol....you're so much fun! You should stop by for lunch, I'm serving 'dick' ;)

Quoting Anonymous 2: Impirational? A compete and utter lie inspires you? Not shocked. You seem to like bs. It is defamatory and deceptive. Just like you! Lol

Quoting Missdameanor: It's an inspirational meme for women, I will use it how ever I choose =)

Quoting Missdameanor:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)