Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You know why I never want a job?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 53 Replies

Because you can go to jail if you don't do your paperwork right.

You mean to tell me that If I start working and don't pay you for it I can go to prison for tax evasion?

Fuck that shit.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 8, 2014 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 1:59 PM
You have to launder a hell of a lot of money to go to jail for tax evasion. It would not be a simple paperwork error. You can not accidentally launder large sums of money.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:01 PM

Quoting Anonymous 2: You have to launder a hell of a lot of money to go to jail for tax evasion. It would not be a simple paperwork error. You can not accidentally launder large sums of money.

If you do your taxes, pay them, but the goverment decides you owe more, you go to jail if you can't pay them more.

lollip0p
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:01 PM

Most people don't go to work for extra pocket money. They go because they need to feed their children.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Are you special.?
A_and_O
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:02 PM
I have a job because you can go to jail for not paying your bills. True story.
imthatgirl0607
by Emerald Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:04 PM
You dont think youre smart enough to handle paying taxes?
A_and_O
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:04 PM
You do know they have a system? Yes, an actual system to figure up who owes what. It's not like a couple of guys from the IRS just sit around spinning a big wheel to decide who they want more money from.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 2: You have to launder a hell of a lot of money to go to jail for tax evasion. It would not be a simple paperwork error. You can not accidentally launder large sums of money.

If you do your taxes, pay them, but the goverment decides you owe more, you go to jail if you can't pay them more.

grnhsegoddess
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:06 PM
What the hell are you talking about? You just have to pay the money back, you don't automatically go to jail if you can't pay right away.
numonestunar
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:06 PM
Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:08 PM
My dh paid a company to do his taxes he got audited and we are still fighting to get our money. They say if he doesn't straighten it out if he files next year they will press charges and if he doesn't file he will get into trouble. Most of the stuff they are asking for we can't give them because we moved and the Dr office and school already changed the addresses and so we have no proof of the kids address
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)