Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holiday Irony

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 1:39 PM
  • 2 Replies
1 mom liked this

My husband is so adorable.  Yesterday, he posted a link on facebook of a cartoon comic with a Thanksgiving turkey yelling at Santa Clause to wait his turn.  Christmas starts AFTER Thanksgiving.

Now, hours after he does this, my mother gives us a new Christmas tree.  So, naturally, my husband decides to put it up when we bring it home and then he wakes up this morning and pulls the ornaments out of our storage bin in the parking unit.

So here we are together before Thanksgiving day starts, listening to Christmas music and getting ready to hang up ornaments.  LOL  The little things in life are awesome.

by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Twiceblessedmom
by Gold Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 1:42 PM
The stuff of great memories, enjoy!! 🎄
Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Haha, nice. Sounds like fun :)

I watched three of my neighbors bring new trees home last week, so what do I do? Go drag mine out of storage. I kept telling myself I just wanted to inspect it, make sure I didn't need a new one or something. Next thing you know I'm testing the lights, too. This morning I dragged my box of decorations out - Just to make sure everything was in one piece, of course. I'm pretty sure I'll have the tree inside and set up by Monday. I'm a little ashamed, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)