Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you know anything about no contract cell phone plans?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies

We've been with Verizon for years, but our contracts have been up for a while now.   I'm curious about all of the no contract, pay as you go plans.  There are so many.  Do any of you have experience with which ones are better, not expensive.   I just need basic talk minutes, and text. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 8, 2014 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imyourPuppy
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 1:47 PM
My in laws scotched to metro PCS. It works, nut not as good as Verizon, internet is really slow.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 1:50 PM
Tmobile pay as you go is cheap and has a good coverage area
rebock
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I had a AT&T GoPhone. I had the $50 a month unlimited plan. It worked for what I needed it for at the time. It dpends on how much you actualluu use your phone and then figure out how mny minutes you need.

bigmouthbabe
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 1:52 PM

I thought they were just for old people or the poor. 

Sorry, got nothing, but here's a bump for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 1:56 PM
I have a boost mobile had it for 4 yrs costs 45 a month for unlimited talk text and internet on my 4G phone
tmp84
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 1:58 PM
Don't go with straight talk!! It sucks.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

We've been with Verizon for years, but our contracts have been up for a while now.   I'm curious about all of the no contract, pay as you go plans.  There are so many.  Do any of you have experience with which ones are better, not expensive.   I just need basic talk minutes, and text. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:00 PM
We have Straight Talk...runs off Verizon towers...great service and $45/ month unlimited.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:01 PM
We like Straight Talk...had no problems...service everywhere we go. Verizon services them!

Quoting tmp84: Don't go with straight talk!! It sucks.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:01 PM

Straight Talk is good.

tmp84
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:05 PM
I hated them.
I have US Cellular whom I love but I don't have a no contract plan..

We pay $140 a month for unlimited talk, text and 10 gigs of data.

Quoting Anonymous 4: We like Straight Talk...had no problems...service everywhere we go. Verizon services them!

Quoting tmp84: Don't go with straight talk!! It sucks.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)