Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I couldn't breastfeed

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
I have hypoplastic breasts. They never developed during my pregnancy so they do not produce milk. It really sucks!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zacmacsmomm
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:28 PM

Meh, it is what it is.  As long as you feed your baby, you are doing good :)

LAXmom21
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:29 PM
First time I tried and it sucked so I stopped.
Second time I was on Meds that wouldn't allow me too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:30 PM

I'm sorry. At least you can feed your baby :)

krazymom2boyz
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:31 PM
My sister never produced milk, either. She was devastated about it. It just happens to some women, no rhyme out reason to it. I'm really sorry your feeling with that. Your baby will be just as fine, fat and happy on formula as he would be on breast milk. My nieces and nephew are!
jabs54
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:31 PM

I couldn't either. 

SuckIt69
by Gold Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:33 PM
I'm sorry. :( As long as your baby is happy and healthy, that's what matters.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:33 PM
It just sucks cuz I really wanted to!! I was totally prepared to bf. Thank god a friend bought me bottles for my baby shower though, otherwise I would have had none to start with.
mommyflaw
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:34 PM

I couldn't with my first two either, but as long as they eat that's all that matters.

Outspoken.Mime
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:39 PM

Lies Lies!!!!!   If you were a REAL mother you would WILL your breasts to produce milk.  You didn't try hard enough, you caused this to happen, there was something you did during your pregnancy that made this happen, and now your child will contract every disease, never grow over 2 feet tall, have the intellectual capacity of a cantaloupe and end up in prison for stealing everyone's left sock.

And what are you going to do if they get an eye infection without BREAST MILK TO SQUIRT IN IT????

Sorry, this post was missing one of these comments so I am just doing my part.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:44 PM
Roflmao!!

Quoting Outspoken.Mime:

Lies Lies!!!!!   If you were a REAL mother you would WILL your breasts to produce milk.  You didn't try hard enough, you caused this to happen, there was something you did during your pregnancy that made this happen, and now your child will contract every disease, never grow over 2 feet tall, have the intellectual capacity of a cantaloupe and end up in prison for stealing everyone's left sock.

And what are you going to do if they get an eye infection without BREAST MILK TO SQUIRT IN IT????

Sorry, this post was missing one of these comments so I am just doing my part.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)