Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I keep peeing my pants

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
Let me start off by saying I'm 18 with a 2 year old. I know after you have a baby you sometimes leak but I think something is wrong. I have an appointment Wednesday but wanted some insight until then. For the last month I have been peeing my pants randomly, not just a little but my whole bladder, I cant control it. This happens everyday at least once, sometimes twice. My lower abdomen hurts as does my lower back. My urine is not cloudy or smelly or anything but it always feels like I'm on the verge of peeing but cant go. Any ideas or what I can do,
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 8, 2014 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crumpy_gat
by No. on Nov. 8, 2014 at 3:45 PM
Did you do kegels?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 3:46 PM
What are you doing when it happens? I have had bronchitis and when I start coughing sometimes I leak.
goatmom4
by Gold Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 3:47 PM

could be an infection the dr will help hang in there get some poise pads to make you able to be protected     hugs

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 3:47 PM
Do you feel the urge to pee and just can't hold it? Or just randomly pee without warning, I have issues with the first one, babies wreak havoc on our bodies. Do lots of kegels, and try not to overfill your bladder

Buttt the pain... Sounds like it might be Kidney infection
Mrs_Snail
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 3:47 PM
Cystitis
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2014 at 3:48 PM
I could just be standig there and it happens :(

Quoting Anonymous 2: What are you doing when it happens? I have had bronchitis and when I start coughing sometimes I leak.
TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 3:48 PM
Eighteen? I thought I was going to open this and you would be 50. Some older women "leak" a little but that isn't what is happening here.

There is something wrong there. Maybe you have a prolapsed uterus and it is putting pressure on your bladder. You need to have that fixed. Or you have an infection. Or both. . Go see a urologist or OB.
sunsetchick34
by Gold Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 3:48 PM
Wow that's crazy. Are u overweight, no offense but when I was on the heavier side my ob suggested losing weight to help with bladder leakage.
StarLight23
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 3:48 PM

Do you have any reason to believe you have a UTI or a bladder infection of some kind?

Maybe something is irritating your bladder?

krazymom2boyz
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 3:49 PM
That happens to me when I have a kidney infection. Especially when it gets really bad. Usually I have no other symptoms.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)