Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oh f*** off

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
I'm apparently lazy and never cook ever because I post once a month about going out to eat.....yeah dhs aunt loves starting crap with his mom....ooooh and I need to keep my mouth shut about my dad drinking and ruining a camping trip.....he drank a whole bottle of vodka in 2 hours and ended up leaving my ds at the water line by himself, you bet your ass I was pissed off.

So last week mil was bitching about both, and today I made my normal dinner when they were visiting....she never said a word....and I just wanted to tell her "yeah, thought so dumbass, stfu".....not in the best mood today
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 8, 2014 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ThisLife16309
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Feel better getting it out??

Missdameanor
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 4:40 PM
3 moms liked this
Quit posting all your personal shit on social media. You are welcome ;)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2014 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't post shit on there, I posted one thing 6 months ago about the camping trip and like I said once a month I post about us going out

Quoting Missdameanor: Quit posting all your personal shit on social media. You are welcome ;)
mom2hadley
by Jagged Edge on Nov. 8, 2014 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this
You don't have to give out every detail of your life. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2014 at 4:43 PM
I dont.....she likes bringing up 6 month old shit saying I constantly bitch about my dad

Quoting mom2hadley: You don't have to give out every detail of your life. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 4:45 PM
So block her from seeing your posts?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2014 at 4:46 PM
She's not even on my fb...she's on dh's

Quoting Anonymous 2: So block her from seeing your posts?
msjaxon
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 4:47 PM
Still qualifies. If you didn't once a year once a lifetime no one would know.

Why complain about it on social media? Do not those we Facebook friends have phones you can call or mailboxes you can send post to?

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't post shit on there, I posted one thing 6 months ago about the camping trip and like I said once a month I post about us going out

Quoting Missdameanor: Quit posting all your personal shit on social media. You are welcome ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 4:48 PM
Lighten up OMG this is a place to vent and ask questions! Me personally would have told the mil 2 fuck off
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2014 at 4:48 PM
Oh gosh I was angry at my dad and wanted to vent....so horrible

Quoting msjaxon: Still qualifies. If you didn't once a year once a lifetime no one would know.

Why complain about it on social media? Do not those we Facebook friends have phones you can call or mailboxes you can send post to?

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't post shit on there, I posted one thing 6 months ago about the camping trip and like I said once a month I post about us going out

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)