Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My sister is pressing charges against my daughter!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
This is a ridiculous situation.

My sister and her 3 kids lived with me. They've been here about a year. Her oldest is 17.

Our kids have never gotten along. Well, let me rephrase, they've never gotten along with her oldest. The other 2 are 10 and 6 and my girls love them to pieces.

The other day my niece was home alone and my dd and her fiance went over there to do laundry(they live in an apartment).

The girls got in to an argument and apparently it got physical. My dd told me that niece repeatedly pushed her while she was putting clothes in the machine so she stood up and pushed her back and said she needs to stop putting her hands on.

They were right by the stairs and dd said niece stumbled on the step a bit but did not fall down the stairs.

So my niece called the police and told them that my daughters fiancé held her down while my daughter beat her. COME ON.

My dd's fiancé has never put his hands on anyone in that way and there are simply no bruises to prove it. There was one red spot that was from her being pushed in to the rail on the stairs but that's it.

This is how it's always been too. When they were little kids she would lie and say "oh she pushed me out of the tree" but then we talk to the neighbor kids and they tell us she fell all on her own.

I have been so giving for the past year and now they are pressing charges for a lie! I can not believe it...

*they moved out the day all of this happened
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 8, 2014 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SnoBuny
by Emerald Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 6:53 PM
4 moms liked this
They would be finding a new place to live tonight.
plprincess78
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd be telling them to find a new place to live. Your daughter comes before a bratty niece
kgsharber
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 6:53 PM
You're kicking then out, right?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 6:54 PM

Get a good lawyer and kick out your sister. Collect evidence of your neice's past issues. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2014 at 6:54 PM
They were out the day it happened.

Quoting SnoBuny: They would be finding a new place to live tonight.
isell_avon
by ehhhh! on Nov. 8, 2014 at 6:54 PM

Why do they live with you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 6:56 PM

They wouldn't be welcome back in my house.

Jenniy
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 6:57 PM

They'd be out the door

Medic32
by Go PREDS! on Nov. 8, 2014 at 6:58 PM
This.

OP, if you knew the relationship was so explosive, why did you ever allow them to move in?

Quoting SnoBuny: They would be finding a new place to live tonight.
Ims0blessed
by Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 6:58 PM
Looks like ur niece just made her family homeless.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)