Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I found out what its like to be a duggar today....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
I'm babysitting for the weekend. I have 3 kids and am pregnant with my 4th.
Well it was grocery day so we all loaded up and hit Walmart. I had so many people pointing and quite a few come up ans touch everyone's head and count them out and say bless you and just laugh
I only had 2 extra kids with me! One lady who didn't speak good English thought it was just amazing and had to shake our hands...

Its also funny cause each kid has different colored hair and two of them look nothing like dh or myself lol but yep we were celebrities in Walmart haha
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 8, 2014 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2014 at 7:54 PM
My kids are 8,5,11 months
The two others are 4 and 2
If that matters.
TaralynnStewart
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I go to the grocery store all the time with my 5, 2 and 1y/o while very pregnant and never get any reactions... Hmmm.

But I don't go to walmart.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 7:58 PM
I had temp custody of my cousin's kids, took her two (age 2 and 12wk) with me and my 4 (ages 6wk, 2,3 and 8) to wal-mart once.

That was fun.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2014 at 7:58 PM
I've never noticed anything when I go with just my 3 either I guess it was the fact I had 5 and was obviously pregnant. It doesn't help that I'm only like 5'3 and look 16 either lol

Quoting TaralynnStewart: I go to the grocery store all the time with my 5, 2 and 1y/o while very pregnant and never get any reactions... Hmmm.

But I don't go to walmart.
conweis
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 7:59 PM

I never really got that reaction. I have had people ask if they were all mine when I had my four stepsons, ds1 and was pregnant with ds2. I told them yes.
Now I go to the store/walmart with four kids and am obviously pregnant again. No one bats an eye. 

KRIZZ25
by Gold Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 7:59 PM
U ONLY HAVE 3 KIDS ..I HAVE 3 KIDS ..PPL DONT DO THAT TO ME.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:00 PM
We have 9 with one more on the way. We live in a pretty small community so people are used to us. There is another family of 10. A few of their children are in classes are in with my children.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:00 PM
Haha omg I bet.

My cousin has 4 and the two older ones look like twins and the two babies are twins. She told me today she gets stopped constsntly cause people want to know if she has two sets of twins cause it's just amazing

Quoting Anonymous 2: I had temp custody of my cousin's kids, took her two (age 2 and 12wk) with me and my 4 (ages 6wk, 2,3 and 8) to wal-mart once.

That was fun.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:02 PM
Yes I have 3 and am 7 months pregnant. But I had two more with me today. I guess seeing 5 kids (4 who look like door steps) ane me obviously pregnant drew some attention.

Quoting KRIZZ25: U ONLY HAVE 3 KIDS ..I HAVE 3 KIDS ..PPL DONT DO THAT TO ME.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:03 PM
Now that is a lot of kids! How far along are you now? Are you expecting to have more in the future?

Quoting Anonymous 3: We have 9 with one more on the way. We live in a pretty small community so people are used to us. There is another family of 10. A few of their children are in classes are in with my children.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)