Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If a kindergarten teacher said....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 51 Replies
I overheard my kids k5 teacher say she's having a c section next month and she is telling them take the baby and leave me alone! I want a sleeping pill and want him gone!
What would you think?

She was talking to another parent and the other parent looked a little uncomfortable and kinda chuckled and the teacher just shrugged and said I've got 3 already. Its not a big deal. But I want my sleep!

I kinda was a little shocked. I mean coming from someone who's suppose to love being around kids it was shocking... But I didn't get mad or anything it wasn't a big deal but my eyes bulged out a little lol
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nolie.
by Gold Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this
That is odd...maybe she was just having a hectic day LOL
sunsetchick34
by Gold Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:17 PM
2 moms liked this
She is probably tired of being pregnant.
caito
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't give a shit. She's probably able to separate her private life from her job.

bigmouthbabe
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:18 PM
I don't get it. Close your legs and stop having kids if they don't mean any more to you than that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Even teachers are allowed to joke around. I said similar stuff when I was pregnant. It's allowed. I still love my baby! I think you're reading into it too much.

Rangermom772
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:18 PM

Odd, but you don't know the whole story.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this
She wants to rest up befoe heading home. With others at home she probably won't get Much rest
conweis
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:20 PM

This.

Quoting Anonymous 3: She wants to rest up befoe heading home. With others at home she probably won't get Much rest

kailu1835
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:20 PM
I know that feeling well. It's one just about EVERY new mom has. Overwhelming exhaustion.
katydid150
by Gold Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:22 PM

She's heavily pregnant and made a bad joke. I wouldn't give it another thought. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)