Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think he's gonna do it!!

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:49 PM
  • 1 Replies
So my boyfriend and I have been talking about marriage for a couple years now, and we just had our first baby together in August. Right before we had our little girl, we bought my engagement ring and band set, so I know him proposing could happen literally any time.
Well our 3 year anniversary is January 31 and we've been trying to decide what to do. We live in Oklahoma City. The other day I was like "We should get a really nice suite downtown and eat dinner somewhere nice like the Melting Pot and then go out club hopping or something". I was serious but I didn't think he would go for it but he was like "Yeah that sounds like fun. I don't know what the Melting Pot is but wherever you want to go." So I explained to him it was fondue and was pretty expensive and he was still like "It's fine. We can save. Wherever you want to go we'll go." So just now I thought of Vast which is this restaurant at the top of the huge Devon Tower skyscraper (which is expensive as hell and you have to have reservations like two months out) and he was still like "yeah wherever you want". So I don't know if I'm getting my hopes up and he really just wants to go where I want or if he wants me to pick so that it's special?!
Thoughts?!
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
snelson131
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 9:23 PM
Bump!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)