Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my dh is weak

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies

Because he cried when his grand mother died, and tears up every year on her birthday. He also cried when I had our children and cried with me when I lost 4 of my pregnancies. His mom calls him weak and womanly because he cries occasionally, asks me if I like being married to a woman, etc etc. We cut her out when I was pregnant with our dd but she is still constantly saying she has 4 dd's and one son.....we know this because of dhs brother......

I don't think it's weak to cry some times, what say you?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 8, 2014 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 11:34 PM

My husband cried when his dad died... MIL needs to let her heart thaw out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2014 at 11:35 PM

mil hates dh because his grandma loved him, its a sad dynamic they have 

Quoting Anonymous 2:

My husband cried when his dad died... MIL needs to let her heart thaw out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 11:35 PM
I've seen dh cry on a bunch of occasions. Losing our first pregnancy, wedding , finding gender of our baby, when she was born, detox...twice, and stress. Some guys are emotional, I'd rather that then a guy who gets mean and defensive when they are emotional. Does this make dh weak, he'll no, he's one of the strongest people I know, he can definitely hold his own and protect us.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2014 at 11:37 PM

same with mine, he would protect us no matter what. he just cries at the right time

Quoting Anonymous 3: I've seen dh cry on a bunch of occasions. Losing our first pregnancy, wedding , finding gender of our baby, when she was born, detox...twice, and stress. Some guys are emotional, I'd rather that then a guy who gets mean and defensive when they are emotional. Does this make dh weak, he'll no, he's one of the strongest people I know, he can definitely hold his own and protect us.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 11:38 PM
Quoting Anonymous 1:

same with mine, he would protect us no matter what. he just cries at the right time

Quoting Anonymous 3: I've seen dh cry on a bunch of occasions. Losing our first pregnancy, wedding , finding gender of our baby, when she was born, detox...twice, and stress. Some guys are emotional, I'd rather that then a guy who gets mean and defensive when they are emotional. Does this make dh weak, he'll no, he's one of the strongest people I know, he can definitely hold his own and protect us.

Nothing wrong with it. Ur mil can go fly a kite.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2014 at 11:38 PM

shes probably as high as a kite lol

Quoting Anonymous 3:
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 11:40 PM
Quoting Anonymous 1:

shes probably as high as a kite lol

Quoting Anonymous 3:
Quoting Anonymous 1:

You may be right about that. Dh will deny showing any emotion but he really is a softee when it's fine to be. Actually has his own blanket lmao shhh
mrspeterrabbit
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 11:41 PM
Doesn't everyone have tear ducts? Im sure shes cried too, and NO it doesn't make a man weak if they cry on occassion. Your mil is a piece of work!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 8, 2014 at 11:41 PM
i hate her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2014 at 11:42 PM

yeah shes the kind that cries while she beats you......she was sobbing when smacking dh in the face when we told her i was pregnant in april

Quoting mrspeterrabbit: Doesn't everyone have tear ducts? Im sure shes cried too, and NO it doesn't make a man weak if they cry on occassion. Your mil is a piece of work!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)