• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pro choice Anti Life

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Every time the welfare bash begins the people calling queens and saying work more ! Are usually the same people calling irresponsible wh**e and handle the consequences ! Just a reminder every action has a reaction ...
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shadowed_Star
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:00 AM
So perfect
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:01 AM
2 moms liked this
Oh THANK you anon! This has never been posted before! Finally a NEW topic for us to debate in a mature adult manner.
csxt99
by Jennifer on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:05 AM
1 mom liked this

They just want them born. They don't give a damn what happens to them after that. Just get them born and don't give them any assistance to survive.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:07 AM
I'm referencing that YES both topics have been brought up before I'm just providing an illustration some people take information in better VISUALLY. And I TRULY believe some people on here don't realize the CORRELATION between accidental pregnancies and their tax dollars being spent on "welfare queens" and from what I've read these woman do NOT enjoy sharing those tax dollars even though the amount will never go down just spread differently !

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: Oh THANK you anon! This has never been posted before! Finally a NEW topic for us to debate in a mature adult manner.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:11 AM
Exactly !! And they truly believe there is a wonderful wealthy adopting family for every unwanted pregnancy it's hilarious.

Quoting csxt99:

They just want them born. They don't give a damn what happens to them after that. Just get them born and don't give them any assistance to survive.

bellawomen
by Summer on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:16 AM

Odd...I am pro-life, pro-responsible welfare, pro-universal health care, pro-marriage equality (including plural marriage.   I think ALL people have the right to life.  I am anti-death penalty.    I think that covers most topics.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:17 AM
love this. my thoughts exactly
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:19 AM
I'm pro-life and have no issue with public assistance when it is truly needed. So the whole "you just want them born but don't give a damn afterwards" doesn't apply here...and to many other pro life people I know.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:20 AM
Nope. Nice generalization though.

Quoting csxt99:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this
NO...what we want is for people to not conceive children they don't want or can't afford.

Quoting csxt99:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)