Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

An act of kindess *WARNING PICS*

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:57 AM
  • 15 Replies

Today I had to go get 2 teeth removed.

Nothing was wrong with them, Sadly my jaw is too small so they all didn't fit. 

I had to get to the dentist at 1:30 but my husband couldn't take me so I would have to ride the bus, Not so bad, just a minor inconvenience. 

After my appointment where I had 2 teeth pulled from my skull, I had to find the bus stop to go home. I figured I would walk until I found one. While I was walking a lady pulled over who had some kids in the car asked if she could give me some help. She couldnt give me a ride since I had my 6 month old DS with me and she had no car seat but she let me call my husband from her phone and she pointed me the right way. 

I had to wait 2 hours for the next bus. 

While waitig for this bus I try to open my bag and the zipper catches and breaks. My pain relief is wearing off, I am tired and hungry and cranky.

My bus finally arrives! Really fantastic time of my day. I mumble to the bus driver where I am going and he actually gives me the ticket half price. What a sweetheart.

Then while I am waiting for my connective bus the same lady who pulled over to help me spots me. Goes and buys me a bottle of water. She handed it to me and I tried to hold back the tears. I was thirsty and tired, in pain and could taste blood in my mouth. I was so thankful. I just wanted to hug her. 

Now I am home. It hurts.. I had some pain killers but it still hurts. I am hungry but cant eat. :(

Here is a pic of my creepy teeth.

The little one on the right is abnormally small. 

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:08 AM
Eww
Click_Queen
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:11 AM

hugs!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:12 AM
Sorry you had such a bad day, but it's nice that people were so helpful!
I hope you feel better soon.
Shy_Dia
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:15 AM
They let you keep your teeth? Put them under your pillow. Tell your dh the tooth fairy had better come visit you! Lol

Yay for random acts of kindness. Boo for the crappy day you had. Hopefully you'll feel better soon
AtillaTheHun
by facta, non verba on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:16 AM
I'm glad you made it home okay and hopefully the pain killers will at least help little. Didn't they give you a prescription? A lot of times stuff like ibuprofen or Tylenol just doesn't cut it :/ My dentist is very generous when it comes to that lol! I was taken care of really well regarding pain meds when I had my wisdom tooth pulled.
JulietAngel89
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:16 AM

I couldnt keep them, They just let me take a pic. I am sure it will brighten up.

Quoting Shy_Dia: They let you keep your teeth? Put them under your pillow. Tell your dh the tooth fairy had better come visit you! Lol Yay for random acts of kindness. Boo for the crappy day you had. Hopefully you'll feel better soon

JulietAngel89
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:18 AM

First I love your profile picture. 

secondly No they didnt give me a presciption :(

Quoting AtillaTheHun: I'm glad you made it home okay and hopefully the pain killers will at least help little. Didn't they give you a prescription? A lot of times stuff like ibuprofen or Tylenol just doesn't cut it :/ My dentist is very generous when it comes to that lol! I was taken care of really well regarding pain meds when I had my wisdom tooth pulled.

AtillaTheHun
by facta, non verba on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:22 AM
Thank you :)

Ugh, that sucks! You can try and alternate between ibuprofen and Tylenol so you can at least make it through the day and sleep at night. If that doesn't help enough, can you call the dentist and ask for a prescription? :/

Quoting JulietAngel89:

First I love your profile picture. 

secondly No they didnt give me a presciption :(

Quoting AtillaTheHun: I'm glad you made it home okay and hopefully the pain killers will at least help little. Didn't they give you a prescription? A lot of times stuff like ibuprofen or Tylenol just doesn't cut it :/ My dentist is very generous when it comes to that lol! I was taken care of really well regarding pain meds when I had my wisdom tooth pulled.

bahamamama61
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:25 AM
((Hugs))
Shy_Dia
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:25 AM
Lol write a note! Ds did that once. Swallowed his tooth with some milk. He cried so hard bc the tooth fairy couldn't come. The note went something like "I'm sorry I ate your tooth. It'll be in my poop later but can i still have a dollar?" Complete with a picture of him and his missing tooth and a toilet bowl with the tooth inside of it. Maybe you can request chocolate or something lol

Sadly, I didn't know he wrote the note, and she never came... he cried again and I had to call her to confirm his tooth eating experience. Lol he thought i had EVERYONE'S number in my phone- her, santa (he called a few times lol), easter bunny, etc.

Quoting JulietAngel89:

I couldnt keep them, They just let me take a pic. I am sure it will brighten up.

Quoting Shy_Dia: They let you keep your teeth? Put them under your pillow. Tell your dh the tooth fairy had better come visit you! Lol

Yay for random acts of kindness. Boo for the crappy day you had. Hopefully you'll feel better soon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)