Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm just mad right now

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
But i see/have to deal with a few kids who's parents (mom, dad or both) are in prison or jail... and it pissed me off SO much. I want to scream at them and say that they don't deserve the kids they biologically have, the kids would be better off if they just vanished from their lives since drugs were more important, since going to prison is more important!

Yes, i get that addiction is horrible. I understand that it's hard to get, and stay clean. I understand that the only thought in your mind is your next high. I've been there, done that, bought the damn tshirt. But my son was more important than continuing that shit. My son, his life, his livelihood was more important.

I still deal with the same shit, the same thoughts that made me start using... but i don't anymore.... and if i did, i wouldn't be worthy of even knowing my boy, wouldn't be worthy of being able to consider him mine. What gives them the right to call them their kids? The kids that they 'love so much and would do anything for'?... Except get and stay clean and actually be there for them!!

Fuck them. Fuck him. Fuck the nightmares my son has. Fuck the self esteem issues he has to deal with, battles that I'm trying to fight with him.

Fuck! I just want to run away and build a mind eraser to get ds' dad's bullshit out of his mind, to give him a clean slate. Give him a chance to sleep without being scared the nightmares will come, have him go to a sleepover without warning the parents or just saying no bc ds doesn't think he can handle it. He doesn't deserve this burden and i HATE myself for putting him through it even if only by procreating with this excuse of a human.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:10 AM
Bump
crumpy_gat
by No. on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:00 AM
I'm sorry
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:31 AM
I'm sorry hun .. You have the right to vent :( I know its no comparison but I just got reported for using the word classless lol I guess it hit home
csxt99
by Jennifer on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:41 AM

It must have been crybaby reporting weekend in here.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I'm sorry hun .. You have the right to vent :( I know its no comparison but I just got reported for using the word classless lol I guess it hit home

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol. I'm guessing so I'm still loling

Quoting csxt99:

It must have been crybaby reporting weekend in here.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I'm sorry hun .. You have the right to vent :( I know its no comparison but I just got reported for using the word classless lol I guess it hit home

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:29 PM
Haha. Thanks for the laugh. Some people!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)