• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rant! Do you really need the anon button?>

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:23 AM
  • 41 Replies

TBH I think people who respond using the anonymous button to be catty or call someone out or just argue are scared little bitches. I'm not trying to be rude here at all but I'm really annoyed from one who kept responding to my post on another thread and arguing with my OPINION. I was nice to her about it like 2 times but I definately called her out for posting anon. I don't have a popular opinion and she doesn't have to agree but jesus if your going to harass me once its clear we have differing opinions at least be woman enough to not go anon.

Her response was something along the lines of: just because I can see your nayeli.c doesn't mean I know you... yeah but we can all learn about each other. I mean many moms on hear know others by their posts... if your posting anonymously alot it just seems like your a shit starter who doesn't have the "balls" to back up anything so you hide behind a button so no one knows who you are and can call you out on anything later!

Anyway sorry for the rant. How do ya'll feel about the anon button?

BTW I get it if your talking about something super private like your sex life or having been raped etc...

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:26 AM
I've read this rant 2445765433 times already.

Personally, everything ANONYMOUS related is over rated at this point.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:30 AM
I prefer to go anon so that people on this site don't get to know me. Haven't you seen any of the creepy stalker posts on MC?

I don't go anon to be a nasty bitch. I agree that it shouldn't be used for that reason.
Gypsy.Scribe
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:31 AM
Yep, definitely a newbie. You've sure showed us, bad grammar and all. You are so much better than anons are by calling them all "scared little bitches" under your sn.

There are plenty of groups without the anon feature, if anons bother you that bad, leave and join one of those groups.
sineater
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:32 AM
New members make this same post over and over. If you don't like the anon feature leave.
nayeli.c
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:33 AM

I haven't, although I did see one lady adament that a anon was some poster which I thought was wierd. She was arguing with anon about who anon was! 

I just think its annoying. Everyone has the right to their opinion and when you start calling me names hiding behind an anon button then I just wish a moderator would come along and unmask bitches who do that! 

Quoting Anonymous 1: I prefer to go anon so that people on this site don't get to know me. Haven't you seen any of the creepy stalker posts on MC? I don't go anon to be a nasty bitch. I agree that it shouldn't be used for that reason.

bahamamama61
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:34 AM
I've used the button, maybe twice, but it doesn't bother me when someone uses it:)
AngryBob
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:35 AM

why did you choose that stupid, bright ass color as your font? do you really think people will take you seriously? you just give people a headache.

nayeli.c
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:35 AM

I'm newer. I have been here for a couple months. My bad grammer is a result of being highly annoyed. Excuse me for that, I forgot the grammar police patrol this site! 

Anon's don't bother me when I understand the need for posting anon, but when your posting anon to be a bitch than yeah you deserve the title "scared little bitch" and you deserve to be publically outed so EVERYONE knows who you are!

Quoting Gypsy.Scribe: Yep, definitely a newbie. You've sure showed us, bad grammar and all. You are so much better than anons are by calling them all "scared little bitches" under your sn. There are plenty of groups without the anon feature, if anons bother you that bad, leave and join one of those groups.

AwesomeOnesMom
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:36 AM

AMEN!!!! I think that almost EVERY time I read an Original Post. I don't get it either. Own whatever you've got to say!

tsk tskgoing crazy

rach.s92
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:36 AM
So what?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)