Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't have sex with DH anymore

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
We argue EVERY SINGLE DAY. Literally. We hate eachother :( we name call and he, especially can get pretty shallow. There's just distance, hatred, and emptiness. despite all of this, he still asks for sex at the end of the night. I, for one, don't like having emotionless sex. I just can't do that. Also, there's just too much anger and resentment that gets in the way of "my mood" Im not horny for him anymore. :/ I know this leads to cheating. Which, I wouldn't be surprised if he did since he's done it before, when we were actually happy!!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AngryBob
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:51 AM

that sounds really healthy...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:52 AM

if your marriage is that bad then divorce him problem solved.............

Shy_Dia
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:55 AM
Have you talked with him about it? Given advice on how to work with you, listened to him on advice to work with him?

Why not go for a divorce? If it's really hatred under all that, the kids are better off with single yet happy parents
partygal19dani
by Danielle on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:57 AM
Time to get a divorce if it's that bad and you guys don't want to work on fixing things!!
crumpy_gat
by No. on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:58 AM
Time for the other big D
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:24 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:25 PM
He doesn't want to divorce and for some reason, the thinks we are "fine" ?? What the hell?!?

Also, I would leave if I could. I don't have anywhere to go right now as I am out of work. my family lives out of state and I don't want to take the kids away from their father like that.

Quoting partygal19dani: Time to get a divorce if it's that bad and you guys don't want to work on fixing things!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:25 PM

Get out while you can. It doesn't sound healthy for either of you.

liah81
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:26 PM

So a lot of people are throwing the D word around, but have you considered counseling? 

I know there seems to be a lot of animosity between you, but counseling can help. My husband and I went though a phase where we fought a lot and maybe had sex once a month, if that. It was difficult and we resented each other, but we were able to work through it and now our marriage is better than ever. 

You married him for a reason. I wouldn't throw it away because of bad times without trying to fix it first. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:26 PM
Yes, I have. He says it's all my fault. I'm the one that needs to change, not him.

Which is far beyond the truth. He's delusional

Quoting Shy_Dia: Have you talked with him about it? Given advice on how to work with you, listened to him on advice to work with him?

Why not go for a divorce? If it's really hatred under all that, the kids are better off with single yet happy parents
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)