Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It still hurts.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
Since my husband and I have been married, there have been several times where he's decided he doesn't want to do this anymore. My heart has been broken by him several times. I've heard before that it won't happen again, but then it did. I can't get over it. I can't get over the fear that he's just going to crush me and the tiny sense of security that I have...again. I just don't know what to do. What do I do? I hate feeling this way. I'm just always waiting for it to happen again when we get in a fight about something.

What should I do?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:30 AM
B
Anonymous
U
Anonymous
M
Anonymous
P
nikabear
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:31 AM
Walk away
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:32 AM
Just for being scared something's going to happen again?

Quoting nikabear: Walk away
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:33 AM

My dh has done this to me twice and both times have been when he found out I'm pregnant . It's like he gets scared or something. I was heart broken both times and part of me never really got over it either. I wish I could tell you it gets better but..some days are good and some days I sit and think wtf why did I put up with that shit? 

Just follow your heart. If you guys can't talk about it then maybe find someone to talk too about how you can handle how you feel..maybe they can make suggestions. Goodluck. 

nikabear
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:33 AM
I refuse to stay with a man who continues to hurt me. If it's just your fear then you need to work through it because you are causing the problem........

Quoting Anonymous 1: Just for being scared something's going to happen again?

Quoting nikabear: Walk away
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:34 AM

Oh and I'm going to add I let him walk away and didn't talk to him for a few days the last time and he came running back..you could always try that too.

gypsy30
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:35 AM

I think you should turn the tables on him.  The next time he says it, tell him to pack his shit and leave.  And then, when he does, and he wants to come back, I would make him do a ridiculous amount of groveling before I did...if I did...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)