• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't want to have sex with him.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
DH and I had a dispute about something over a week ago. I don't want to get into what it was about. Ever since then I feel like I am not drawn to him physically. This is the first time this has happened. The thought of sleeping with him makes me feel uncomfortable.
We both have a high sex drive, and haven't had sex. I am in the mood. I do stuff alone. But I don't want to with him. I would if he initiated, as I don't withhold sex due to arguments. I know he knows something is wrong.
It's depressing. I am hoping it will just pass.. Surely someone else has fixed this issue?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
nattyleilani
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:29 AM

I don't have sex if I'm uncomfortable. Period. It doesn't matter what the reason is. However, you need to figure out why what happened set you on this path. Something he said obviously seriously bothered you and you need to find out why.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:32 AM
1 mom liked this
About a week ago!!! Lol sorry the black in me comes out everytime I read that line.

Why don't you just tell your husband how you feel... And talk about how thoughts with him? It would probably solve a lot more of your underlining problems than asking a bunch of unhappy bitches on the Internet :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)