Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Throw up in the hallway

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:12 AM
  • 17 Replies

My cat felt he wasn't getting enough attention and coming to us was too mainstream, so he vomited all over the hallway. I walked to the bathroom this morning in a fog and stepped in it. The cat was just sitting there watching.

this is why dogs rule and cats drool

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
theTosh.O
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:14 AM

BUMP!

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:14 AM
Ew
michal6
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:14 AM
Eww, that's one thing I don't miss about having a cat.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this

It's not normal for cats to throw up all the time.  I don't get why people think it is.

If a cat is throwing up a lot, there is something wrong.

Quoting michal6: Eww, that's one thing I don't miss about having a cat.

theTosh.O
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:18 AM

Cats vomit up hair balls quite frequently. Plus my vet has said my cat is perfectly healthy, he's just a dick.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

It's not normal for cats to throw up all the time.  I don't get why people think it is.

michal6
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:18 AM
She's not talking about a cat throwing up all the time, I'm not sure where you got that idea. Cats do get hairballs from time to time and hack them up, when mine did that I would inevitably step on it.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

theTosh.O
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I know! I'm glad he grooms himself and doesn't need bathed as much as the dog, but I'd rather bathe him than clean up hair balls!

Quoting michal6: She's not talking about a cat throwing up all the time, I'm not sure where you got that idea. Cats do get hairballs from time to time and hack them up, when mine did that I would inevitably step on it.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

engel
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:20 AM
My poor DF got thrown up on yesterday by my cat. :/
DS locked the cat in our room trying to be sneaky and play video games I the morning. My cat has always had anxiety in closed spaces which causes him to puke. Apparently he jumped into the bed, cuddled up next to DF and just couldn't shake the feeling. I felt so bad for both of them. :( DS got the grounding of a lifetime yesterday and gets to clean the kitty litter for month.
theTosh.O
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:23 AM

My dh always cleans the litter box and when the cats mad at him, he craps more.

Quoting engel: My poor DF got thrown up on yesterday by my cat. :/ DS locked the cat in our room trying to be sneaky and play video games I the morning. My cat has always had anxiety in closed spaces which causes him to puke. Apparently he jumped into the bed, cuddled up next to DF and just couldn't shake the feeling. I felt so bad for both of them. :( DS got the grounding of a lifetime yesterday and gets to clean the kitty litter for month.

momngram
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:25 AM

I'd get rid of the cat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)