Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my husband lacks common sense

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
so on heading out to a doctors appointment today and it's not very good weather I miss his Dr appointment before so I really need to go to it today.
So we talked about it last night we decided I was leaving early to make those appointments in the next town.
So I'm getting ready to leave I'm bundling up warmly and made sure the gas was full the car warmed up before I left he looks at me and goes you think you have time to take the children to school.
The only way I could take the children to school wouldn't give me the minimum amount of time to make it to this appointment.
And I look at him go no I do not have time I'm leaving in 5 minutes school doesn't start for 45 why would I take them to school when I need to leave early because of the weather like we talked about yesterday.

so now he's upset because I supposedly gave him attitude which I guess I kinda did considering he asks stupid questionso now I'm off to my appointment and he is at home and apparently he decided he's not going to talk to me anymore today.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Baby4us09
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:56 AM
Sounds like a dh thing
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:57 AM

Just don't fight over petty things.  Problem solved.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:59 AM
This

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Just don't fight over petty things.  Problem solved.

BaltimoreBaby
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:00 AM
My husband does silly stuff like that sometimes. I'm sure I do too. It's annoying. I'd be more annoyed by the silent treatment.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)