Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

am I wrong for

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:44 AM
  • 14 Replies
Doing this if u told your husband's or boyfriend that u don't want him to hang out with his friend every weekend thing would u other women say that
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rangermom772
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:45 AM

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

TheRingmaster
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:45 AM
Well, my dh wouldn't go out. So not an issue
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:46 AM

I'm personally a fan of personal space and conducting ourselves outside of our relationship to keep it healthy. However, it's not such a stretch to ask him if he could spend time with you on SOME weekends.

stelwood
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:46 AM
I told my man I don't want him hanging out with his friends every weekend is that worng of me?
cinnamonkiti
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:47 AM

LOL. I don't think this is a comprehension issue. I am going to just assume that the OP got very little sleep last night, otherwise communication with other humans must be a nightmare for her. :)

Quoting Rangermom772:

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:47 AM

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying.

I dont tell my husband when or who he can hang out with his friends. As long as it doesn't interfere with our plans, I dont care.

polkaspots
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:48 AM
No, but I'm assuming he's a grown man so he can if he wants to. It is incredibly disrespectful if he's spending every weekend with his friends instead of his family.

Quoting stelwood: I told my man I don't want him hanging out with his friends every weekend is that worng of me?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Jesus fucking Christ, PUNCTUATION, PEOPLE.
michal6
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this
I think you are trying to ask if we would tell our SO if we didn't want them hanging out with their friends every weekend? If it was a problem and I wasn't seeing my husband on the weekends, then I would talk to him about it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:52 AM

So you are acting like your dh is a child and you are telling him what to do?  Yes that is wrong,  why does he need to be up your ass 24/7,  everyone needs a little me time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)