• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today is my DD's 3rd birthday

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:54 AM
  • 16 Replies

Hey Ladies,

Today is my DD's 3rd birthday. we have a couple of gifts for her.  A Dora picture book and a strawberry shortcake DVD. DD is laying on the couch watching YouTube on her tablet.  I can't believe she's 3. It feels like yesterday she was born. Around this time next year she will have been in school for 2 months already. 

She will start  Jr. Kindergarden next school year in September. 

thanks for all the Bday messages Ladies. 

CafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:56 AM
I tell DS, who's 6yo, to stop growing all the time. Alas... he doesn't listen. :(

Happy birthday to your LO!
Momniscient
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:58 AM
Happy Birthday to her. It's shocking how quickly it does happen!
VicVinegar
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:58 AM
Aww happy birthday!

Just noticed your sn, we love Pokemon in our family!
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:59 AM

Google Image Result for http://jodiberlin.com/userfiles/image/gallery/birthday-card/birthday-card__display.jpg

pokemongirl0191
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:03 AM

same. I have the TCG online on my pc and SO and i each have a deck for the TCG. and we plan on getting a 3ds or a 2ds to play the new pokemon game with. 

thanks she relexing on the couch right now she was sick the last few days. 

Quoting VicVinegar: Aww happy birthday! Just noticed your sn, we love Pokemon in our family!

VicVinegar
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:51 AM
Oh yeah, what decks? My SO has been running a new fairy type deck, I love my Donphan deck and the first deck I ever built was blastoise \keldeo

Are you going to any of the challenges or city events? We're for sure going to city's cause it's actually being held at my SO's comic book shop!!

Quoting pokemongirl0191:

same. I have the TCG online on my pc and SO and i each have a deck for the TCG. and we plan on getting a 3ds or a 2ds to play the new pokemon game with. 

Quoting VicVinegar: Aww happy birthday!

Just noticed your sn, we love Pokemon in our family!

momjeansrcool
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:53 AM
Are you in Canada? My DD starts JK in September too. Its bitter sweet isn't it? Its like they go from baby to big kid in the blink if an eye!
pokemongirl0191
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:01 AM

Manecrtic/ yveltal is the deck that SO made me and I have the basic decks in the online game. trying to get the cards to make the deck in the Online game.

I would love to go to events but the nearest one to us is about 45 minutes -an hour away and we have no car to get there. Our local comic store doesn't do Pokemon events because there isn't much of a following in my city. 

Quoting VicVinegar: Oh yeah, what decks? My SO has been running a new fairy type deck, I love my Donphan deck and the first deck I ever built was blastoise \keldeo Are you going to any of the challenges or city events? We're for sure going to city's cause it's actually being held at my SO's comic book shop!!
Quoting pokemongirl0191:

Quoting VicVinegar: Aww happy birthday! Just noticed your sn, we love Pokemon in our family!

pokemongirl0191
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:03 AM

yes I live in ontario canada. The only thing that sucks is that the schools around here are nut free so i have to think of something for DD to take for lunches that's not PB and J. 

Quoting momjeansrcool: Are you in Canada? My DD starts JK in September too. Its bitter sweet isn't it? Its like they go from baby to big kid in the blink if an eye!

momjeansrcool
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:38 AM
Me too :) Walmart has a lot of nut free snacks, including wowbutter which is a nut free pb alternative. All their snack foods that are nut free have a no peanut symbol on the front so its easy to choose.

Quoting pokemongirl0191:

yes I live in ontario canada. The only thing that sucks is that the schools around here are nut free so i have to think of something for DD to take for lunches that's not PB and J. 

Quoting momjeansrcool: Are you in Canada? My DD starts JK in September too. Its bitter sweet isn't it? Its like they go from baby to big kid in the blink if an eye!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)