Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stop reproducing already!! Tie that s***!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 204 Replies
6 moms liked this
What is up with these mothers having 5,6,7 kids and trying for more! It is obvious from your posts that you are not financially able to care for 2 kids let alone that many kids! When you are on ANY type of government assistance you should not continue to reproduce over and over again, get yor shit together first! Enough is enough, tie your fucking tubes and be done!!! END RANT!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:02 AM
3 moms liked this
I don't understand it either, it's like an obsession for them
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:05 AM

Having children is how they survive as well so it's a selfish motive. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:08 AM
5 moms liked this

This really bothers me. I have a friend with 4 children and she's been on welfare since her first was born 5 years ago. 

Welfare isn't supposed to be a way of life! It's supposed to be temporary help. 

summerlove3677
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:11 AM
4 moms liked this
I think people should have as many children they want as long as they can support them without needing welfare
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:14 AM

Agree.  We have 4 and are thinking of more but we have never been on welfare.  I see a lot on here about how people will still hate on me for wanting a big family and overpopulating the planet.  

If they are doing it purpopsefully, I don't agree that they should.  But sometimes things happen, people lose jobs.  If it is truly a temp thing, I don't have an issue.

Quoting summerlove3677: I think people should have as many children they want as long as they can support them without needing welfare

lenashark
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:19 AM

I have three children and we plan on having two or three more. We can afford our children just fine. 

Fire_N_Ice
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:20 AM
5 moms liked this
I'm a mother of 8, with number 9 on the way. We can afford our children, we wouldn't be having more if we couldn't. I don't understand woman, or men, who are ok with reproducing while having no means to provide for the children they create.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
summerlove3677
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:21 AM
Again, as long as you can provide, food, shelter, insurance and everything else without needing welfare, and you have healthy pregnancies, go for it.

I wanted more kids but we only have two. Not because of money but because I have rough pregnancies. I had to take my heart out of it and think with my head

Quoting Anonymous 5:

Agree.  We have 4 and are thinking of more but we have never been on welfare.  I see a lot on here about how people will still hate on me for wanting a big family and overpopulating the planet.  

If they are doing it purpopsefully, I don't agree that they should.  But sometimes things happen, people lose jobs.  If it is truly a temp thing, I don't have an issue.

Quoting summerlove3677: I think people should have as many children they want as long as they can support them without needing welfare

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:22 AM
4 moms liked this
Im temporarily on welfare. Shit happens.
LiliM
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:22 AM
3 moms liked this

As long as you can afford all that you bring into the world - good for you.

If you are a permaPA recipient...you need to sort your priorities. The kids deserve better.

Except healthcare. I don't care who gets medical PA. I think it's fucking ridiculous it's like some prize only for those who can pay for it, and it's shitty fucking care anyway.

So if you're on medical...no bother from me. But anything else? Stop having kids until you can afford it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)