Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your plans for today?

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:02 AM
  • 6 Replies

I have to get dinner going in the crockpot, going to Staples to check out Chromebooks and school conferences. Maybe some online Christmas shopping...I really should be cleaning.

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Brandyns87
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:07 AM

I have to watch the Matrix, then write a 600 word essay comparing it to the epistemology theories of Plato and Descartes. I also have to clean, do laundry, and cook. I would like to go to the store and get the things I'm making for Thanksgiving, but we'll see if that happens or not.

wkukid
by Beach Bum on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:07 AM
Laundry, a load of dishes and sorting toys. Times to wash and store away baby toys for the next one.
momwriter
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:08 AM

Wow, busy day! I forgot to mention laundry.

Quoting Brandyns87:

I have to watch the Matrix, then write a 600 word essay comparing it to the epistemology theories of Plato and Descartes. I also have to clean, do laundry, and cook. I would like to go to the store and get the things I'm making for Thanksgiving, but we'll see if that happens or not.

supermama322
by Kaylee on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:09 AM
Finish decorating the kids rooms, parent teacher interview for my oldest at 1:15. Pick up parcels from post office. Make supper. Work on kids play kitchen.
I think that's it.
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:10 AM
I have a ton of whole tomatoes in the freezer that I need to use, so I think sauce today. I just have to go pick up some pork ribs for flavor.
BostonGirl0301
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:10 AM
Working until 4 then Parent/teacher conferance at 5.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)