Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Unique or handmade Christmas gifts

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:46 AM
  • 5 Replies

I found some great unique gifts on Etsy. Some have already come in the mail. My kids call my mom "Mimi" and I found a hand-engraved necklace that says "Mimi" and has a little pearl. That will be from the kids. I also ordered a really cute hand-knit scarf and handmade hair accessories. I like the idea of baking some gifts but not sure if I'll actually get to it. How about you?

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:47 AM
I buy everything! Lol
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:50 AM

We buy almost everything. We make some christmas ornaments, but that is about it. We buy for mostly kids and they want toys and stuff.

raczac
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:51 AM
I made my mom a sign that say grandkids on it with clothes pins yo hold pictures. She loves anything that has to do with her grandkids. Also made my cousins picture blocks of their babies first year.
supermama322
by Kaylee on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:04 AM
Cute!!

My gifts to the teachers and bus drivers are huge homemade baking care packages. We usually buy everything else. Although this year, the kids big gift from Santa is going to be a homemade play kitchen.
Hubris_Huntsman
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:12 AM
I make a really good vanilla that people want again. It takes 6 weeks. Oops. I better get started.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)