Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He told me he was getting a divorce.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
But I don't care. My son's father has been in and out his life since he was born. Even though he's been an asshole, I've never denied him visitation. The last time I've seen him, which was in 2012, he told me, even showed me divorce papers, and I took him back cause I thought he was truly getting a divorce. NOT! He went back to his wife and I finally moved on.

Fast forward, I am now engaged to a wonderful man who treats my son like his own. My son's father asked could he see him, and I said yes, we met at a park. The whole time he kept making snide remarks about my fiancé and when we left,he told me how his divorce was finalized in December and how he's not with his wife, blah blah blah. Who cares? You should only be concerned with our son, if my son was more familiar with him, I would've just let him leave with his father, but he cries when he even tries to shake his hand. Even today, he texted me going on and on about his divorce. I haven't responded.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AngelSinger
by Angel on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:52 AM
Good for you. Stay strong! He's only sniffing around because you're moving forward in your life and not sitting on his back burner, where he would prefer you. Ignore him. And congrats!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:53 AM
Don't respond. When he brings it up roll your eyes & tell him you don't care to talk about anything that doesn't have to do with your son.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:55 AM
He even had the nerve to ask me for money two weeks ago!

Quoting AngelSinger: Good for you. Stay strong! He's only sniffing around because you're moving forward in your life and not sitting on his back burner, where he would prefer you. Ignore him. And congrats!
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:55 AM
Keep ignoring the texts .
AngelSinger
by Angel on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Wow. Balls the size of Cleveland on that guy....

Quoting Anonymous 1: He even had the nerve to ask me for money two weeks ago!
Quoting AngelSinger: Good for you. Stay strong! He's only sniffing around because you're moving forward in your life and not sitting on his back burner, where he would prefer you. Ignore him. And congrats!
Shelleyb413
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:59 AM
What a POS.....ignore him. Move forward & enjoy your life with your future husband & the REAL daddy to your son.

F* the sperm donor!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Yep. Sometimes I think he's actually only interested in seeing me and not my son because when I told him no, I didnt he hear from him for weeks

Quoting AngelSinger: Wow. Balls the size of Cleveland on that guy....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Well you were his go-to girl so he expects you to care that he's divorcing. So much drama on this site could be avoided if people made better choices.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Exactly! My son calls him daddy and he loves him so much, it used to bother me that he wasn't around, now I don't care

Quoting Shelleyb413: What a POS.....ignore him. Move forward & enjoy your life with your future husband & the REAL daddy to your son.

F* the sperm donor!

AngelSinger
by Angel on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:05 AM
I think you are absolutely right. He wants you on standby, for him and only him...just in case.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yep. Sometimes I think he's actually only interested in seeing me and not my son because when I told him no, I didnt he hear from him for weeks
Quoting AngelSinger: Wow. Balls the size of Cleveland on that guy....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)