• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you allow this?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
Would you let someone with herpes watch your child?

I found out that DDs babysitter has herpes. It bothers me that she didnt tell me when I first hired her but then again I dont believe she is in any way endangering my child. My sister flipped when I recommended her to watch my niece and nephew, saying she was dirty and would end up infecting her children.

She has 3 kids of her own and got it when her bf cheated on her after the third child.

*Since this has been said over and over, I'm not worried about her having sex with any child, she is a wonderful person. I was just wondering how many felt the same as my sister, who wouldnt allow someone to watch their kids for a reason like this.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imthatgirl0607
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

If I thought shed be having sex with my kids, then regardless of the herpes...no I would not. 

Miller0305
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:29 AM
This.

Quoting imthatgirl0607:

If I thought shed be having sex with my kids, then regardless of the herpes...no I would not. 

ArmyWife112908
by Mrs.Crane on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Shit happens in life, I would be fine with it.
Fire_N_Ice
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:30 AM
This.

Quoting imthatgirl0607:

Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:30 AM

Unless she is having sex with my kids, its not my business.

cadditalbrat
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:31 AM
This

Quoting imthatgirl0607:

amje
by Maynard's Bitch on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:31 AM
Lmao! I agree!

Quoting imthatgirl0607:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:31 AM
So the babysitter will infect her kids but she won't? What f***ing double standards. She's got them but isn't a dirty person?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:32 AM

Either you're worried about her having sex with your children or you're not. And if you're worried that she'll have sex with your children, it wouldn't matter what STDs she does or doesn't have because you shouldn't let her anywhere near your children. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:33 AM
My sister was saying she would infect them by kissing them, sharing food or drink, or not washing her hands well enough.

Quoting imthatgirl0607:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)