Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Preggo labor pains...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

This has happened to me a few times and today was THE WORST! (TMI)

This morning I had to go #2. Instead of just feeling the pressure of having to go though, I have horrible pain. It kind of feels like when I'm in labor with the back pain though. I start to sweat and pant as if I'm actually in labor. My BF came in to check on me cuz I was groaning. He was kinda freaked wondering if I was in real labor. (I'm only 27 weeks). I told him to leave me alone, I'm fine, it's normal.

Well it keeps freaking me out. Every time this happens I get more and more freaked out the closer my due date comes. I was on the verge of tears it hurts so bad. The only good thing is once it comes out the pain is gone. I have a couple little contractions then nothing. The day is back to normal.

Does anyone else deal with this? Oh yea, I have to rock (like in real labor) to get it out because pushing hurts like a bitch.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
nikabear
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:40 AM
I get like that so I use a stool softener and it seems to work.....
blue-heart
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:43 AM
Take colace (sp). It will take a few days to get in your system but it will help.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:45 AM
Pooping was an awful experience in my last trimester. I agree with the PPs, take a stool softener.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)