Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/o welfare &reproducing ETA

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 143 Replies
I get fs,wic,medical,and childcare help.
Im pregnant with baby #2.
But I also work fulltime&am in school fulltime. As does my df.

Since everyone thinks its relevant of why my df cant live wit me he is on probation. Since everyone wants to know why when he was in high school he had sex wit a girl. He got charges. So till hes off,next june/july, he cannot live wit me.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:46 AM
4 moms liked this
Just keep working hard. If you are working full time with 2 adults and still qualify for that much help then you must need it

Don't like this any more. It sounds like she should be getting support from the man or listing his income.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:51 AM
We dont live together. long story. If we did we wouldnt qualify for fs and i prob wouldnt for medical. WIC wed still get as they have a higher income bracket.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Just keep working hard. If you are working full time with 2 adults and still qualify for that much help then you must need it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:52 AM
9 moms liked this

Don't you think you should wait to have kids so you can support them on your own?

Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:53 AM
4 moms liked this

Why have a 2nd child before you can provide for the first?  And why have a 2nd child together when you aren't even together?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:53 AM
6 moms liked this

Does it feel good to scam the government to get free things?

Quoting Anonymous 1: We dont live together. long story. If we did we wouldnt qualify for fs and i prob wouldnt for medical. WIC wed still get as they have a higher income bracket.
Quoting Anonymous 2: Just keep working hard. If you are working full time with 2 adults and still qualify for that much help then you must need it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:55 AM
Um we are together...DF..read much?

Quoting Not_A_Native:

Why have a 2nd child before you can provide for the first?  And why have a 2nd child together when you aren't even together?

Popsicle_Feet
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:57 AM

My thoughts exactly. I waited 28 years to responsibly plan to have a child, but some people don't plan ahead like that. It's the way of the world and why there is such a thing as government assistance. She works though, and is working hard to move up. It's the people who piss away their life and feed off my tax dollars that I can't stand.

Good job to you girly for working hard! 

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Don't you think you should wait to have kids so you can support them on your own?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Its not by choice. Did u not read where i said WE DONT LIVE TOGETHER. LONG STORY.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Does it feel good to scam the government to get free things?

Quoting Anonymous 1: We dont live together. long story. If we did we wouldnt qualify for fs and i prob wouldnt for medical. WIC wed still get as they have a higher income bracket.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

You're welcome.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:57 AM
4 moms liked this
He plans to pay child support then? Assuming it's his baby? Or move in together and report everyone's income. I'm all for people getting help as long as they are honest .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)