Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

90 day fiance

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:14 PM
  • 25 Replies
Has anyone else seen this show? What do you think about it? I'm watching the first episode and I'm not sure what I think. I do think the 43 year old woman who is dating that really young guy is getting played. I haven't seen all the episodes but it's just a feeling I got.
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imakehimscream
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:18 PM
Bump
RandRMomma
by Maya on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:21 PM
I've been watching it from the beginning. I have mixed feelings about it. I think some people are getting played, and I think that others are truly in love. I really like the young couple in Pennsylvania. I think they're truly in love. It's sad that his father can't stop being so ignorant and be accepting of the fact that his son isn't a racist asshole like he is.
Bailey1116
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:25 PM
I'm watching it right now! I definitely think that older lady is getting played. I really dislike that lady from the Philippines.
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:28 PM
I'm watching it. I am mesmerized by the family dynamics of Justin's family. Something is off big time. You can just see the defeat in his eyes whenever he is around them. He is a grown man and they act like he is still a child under their control.
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:32 PM
Oh, and Danielle is being used for sure. Too bad the joke is on him. She doesn't have any money or connections for him to take advantage of.
hershey6
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:36 PM
I think the show is fascinating, I watch it because I think the dynamics are very interesting between all the couples. I do think that some of the relationships are genuine and some are not...
Rangermom772
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:39 PM

I don't think he wants her money. He wants a chance to have a life . Living in Syria is not a life, it is survival.

Quoting LilysMama719: Oh, and Danielle is being used for sure. Too bad the joke is on him. She doesn't have any money or connections for him to take advantage of.

Rangermom772
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:39 PM

She is so mean!

Quoting Bailey1116: I'm watching it right now! I definitely think that older lady is getting played. I really dislike that lady from the Philippines.

MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Ha ha! I thought it said 90 Day Finance. 

ChewyBrownies
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:40 PM
What races are they?

Quoting RandRMomma: I've been watching it from the beginning. I have mixed feelings about it. I think some people are getting played, and I think that others are truly in love. I really like the young couple in Pennsylvania. I think they're truly in love. It's sad that his father can't stop being so ignorant and be accepting of the fact that his son isn't a racist asshole like he is.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)