• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

coming clean...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies
time to come clean, bitches!!! tell us about one of the meanest, rudest, nastiest (etc;) things that you've ever done to somebody!!
I'll go first! A man I was seeing a few years ago had given me access to his bank account. He started treating me like garbage so I spent his money freely!! That was really mean of me and I regret it but the a*hole deserved it. I ended up paying him back a little bit of it, though.

Nobody wants to see any "I've never done anything mean. I'm an angel" posts. Get outt of herre with that. We have ALL done SOMETHING.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:50 PM
I slept with my ex's cousin when he cheated on me, and made sure he found out about it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:51 PM
My husband cheated on me with my best friend of 10 years and I turned around and cheated on him. I regret it now, I found out about his affair, he didn't find out about the one night stand I did in "revenge"
the_dude
by abides on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Rangermom772
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:52 PM

I called a girl fat in front of everyone. 

thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:53 PM
I terrorized someone for an extended amount of time in the name of revenge. I'll keep the details to myself, but I was awful. Now I make it a point not to do awful things.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:55 PM

I was involved in getting someone fired just because we didn't like her. We lied and said she did things she didn't do. I was about 18 back then, and this woman was older and had kids at home. I feel terrible about it now. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:57 PM
I quit playing games so long ago, I don't even remember. I'm sure I've done mean things, but not on purpose.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:58 PM
Wow. I would've slapped the shit out of both of them. Please tell me you dropped that friendship like a bad habit. Do u plan on ever telling him ?

Quoting Anonymous 3: My husband cheated on me with my best friend of 10 years and I turned around and cheated on him. I regret it now, I found out about his affair, he didn't find out about the one night stand I did in "revenge"
SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:59 PM
After my ex beat me, I gave away everything that belonged to him and his kids that was left in my apartment. Almost all of his clothing. If he gets out if prison, he will have almost nothing and no home.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:01 PM
I trashed a guy's apartment and belongings once. I was a hellion as a teen.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)