Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lonley miserable mother

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
I feel like my bd dosent love me anymore / dosent find me attractive / talking to another women. And because I feel like this ive become a angry bitch. So it probably is not helping. Steps to making me feel this way .

1. No commitment -i asked him if he was in love with me. His reply I dont know what love is

2.he started working 6 days a week and coming home extremely late.

3. He moved us far away from friends and family. We have one car and im a sahm so I have no friends or family to hang out with abd phone calls only last so long .

4. Ww haven't had sex in a month . I threw my self at hin even started oral and ge told me to stop and no he dosent want to. .

5. We are in separate rooms when he comes hom in till we go to bed

6. No talking its li mmm e talking to a brick wall one is either annoying or gets angry.

7.he erases things in his phone before he gets home or won't pick up to certain numbers if im around.

8. No support during pregnancy I felt alone he never kissed my belly took pictures holding my belly basically never did the things normal fathers do with thw mother of their child .it makes me sad to think about because my friends are pregnant and they have great story and pictures about their pregnancy. And I dont have shit except for the ones I took even on my baby shower . At least he lives his dd .
9. He looked at my body like I was gross one time I had a emergency csection so I have a huge scar nast momnapron and bad stretch marks im ashamed of my body and think I look disgusting and if the father of my own child cant even Complement me what chances do I have to find a man who will ever think im attractive :/

Im so lonely and miserable .....

Thanks for listening this was my vent for the day
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Rangermom772
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:54 PM

That is lonely, I'm sorry.

thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:54 PM
I'm sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd feel lonely & miserable if I were you too. It sounds like you're stuck for now. Seriously look into taking steps to leave him before he leaves you hanging with nowhere to go.
AngelSinger
by Angel on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:58 PM
((Hugs))

You're right to feel miserable and worried. I think you need to seriously consider leaving.
loisl25
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:00 PM
I am so sorry. Leave his sorry, cheating butt and do whatever you need to to restore youur self esteem, weather that be to work out, go to chirch/pray, get a job... whatever it takes to feel better about yourself. Also, either move back home or make some friends. Join a book club, M.O.P.S. or SOMETHING.
waynebrianna
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:00 PM
Sounds like he's separated himself emotionally. I'm so sorry, you deserve better.
Ali5683
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:33 PM

What is bd?

N_maricle
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:37 PM

I'm sorry:( sounds like it's time to leave.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:50 PM
Baby daddy/ father of child

Quoting Ali5683:

What is bd?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)