• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you experience this before finding out you were pregnant??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
Hey ladies. 

I was wondering if any of you ladies had a YI that was indicator of pregnancy prior to getting your BFP's? Last AF was 10/18 and I am usually 33-36 days apart (I have PCOS so it comes when it comes but usually regular)

I noticed on the 22nd I was getting a little uncomfortable down there and yesterday it kicked in full force. It is lessened some today though. According to my calendars AF is due either today or tomorrow. I also have sore breasts, lower back pain and a slight pressure feeling in my pelvic area but I know these are all PMS related signs as well. 

Thanks 
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:43 PM
BUMP!
kristiwalker09
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:59 PM
I had a UI prior to confirming my pregnancy and it turned in to a YI.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:39 PM
How far along were you when you had the UI/YI? I didn't know you could have both?

Quoting kristiwalker09: I had a UI prior to confirming my pregnancy and it turned in to a YI.
kristiwalker09
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:15 PM

Just a few weeks. When the UI cleared up the YI happened, which is pretty common. Then I got another UI, haha.

Quoting Anonymous 1: How far along were you when you had the UI/YI? I didn't know you could have both?
Quoting kristiwalker09: I had a UI prior to confirming my pregnancy and it turned in to a YI.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 25, 2014 at 3:55 AM
I wonder what causes it to happen like that? Hormones? Did you treat the YI yourself?

Quoting kristiwalker09:

Just a few weeks. When the UI cleared up the YI happened, which is pretty common. Then I got another UI, haha.

Quoting Anonymous 1: How far along were you when you had the UI/YI? I didn't know you could have both?

HazelBug
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 5:21 AM
Yup. Both times. I got the yeast before a positive test. Probably within hours of implantation is when the yeast started up.
kristiwalker09
by on Nov. 25, 2014 at 5:54 AM
Quoting Anonymous 1: I wonder what causes it to happen like that? Hormones? Did you treat the YI yourself?

Quoting kristiwalker09:

Not sure but no I didn't. I hate YIs and have had a hard time with those in the past so I went to a dr.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 25, 2014 at 5:57 AM
I did. It was awful.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 25, 2014 at 7:28 AM
How soon after the YI did you test positive? Did you suspect pregnancy at all? How late was your period?

Quoting Anonymous 2: I did. It was awful.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 25, 2014 at 7:30 AM
What kind of medication did you get? I'm wondering if I should just go get some Monistat and see if it clears up?

Quoting kristiwalker09:
Quoting Anonymous 1: I wonder what causes it to happen like that? Hormones? Did you treat the YI yourself?

Quoting kristiwalker09:

Not sure but no I didn't. I hate YIs and have had a hard time with those in the past so I went to a dr.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)