Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm behaving like a petulant child and I know it...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

I'm an extravert. Extreme. I get seriously depressed and blah when I am not around other people. I woke up early and went out for coffee with my friend after drop off this morning. That was at 8. Came home at about 9:30.

I've been on my own since. Which I know I'm an adult, and I should learn to "entertain" myself, but it's not even about entertainment. I just need to be around people.

DH is home. He's sleeping. I'm annoyed that he's not up. I know he works third shift and I know he tries to keep the same schedule even when he doesn't work the night before and I respect that.

I'm still annoyed he's a sleep though. We usually have opposite schedules. So I work during the day and he works night shift. (7-7)Today there were power outages and work was closed. I was like, "Oh! We can have lunch and do some shopping together." but he wants to sleep. :(

So I am feeling kind of blah. Like I said, I know I am being childish but not even the cat will stay in the same room with me now. I think I talked her ear off. :(

and no, I am not going into the bedroom and waking DH up or trying to get him up. I asked once at 1:45 if he was going to get up any time soon, but that was it.

I wish the cat would at least stay in the same room and let me talk to her. :(

I want to say too, he did not work last night. Just in case that didn't get brought up. So he's had the last two days off.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)